Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

gotta love asians

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2007, 03:33 AM
5th Gear
Old 04-15-2007, 03:38 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: gotta love asians

No workie

Old 04-15-2007, 06:27 AM
SoCal Crew Member

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

No workie
nope, it sure doesn't [&o]

Old 04-15-2007, 07:11 AM
2nd Gear

The url contained a malformed video id. [/align]

Old 04-15-2007, 07:12 AM

^what she said...

Old 04-15-2007, 07:19 AM
2nd Gear
Old 04-15-2007, 10:01 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Zomg! Awesome! I'm half black myself, but people have a hard time telling my race because my skin isn't really dark, I don't have the facial features, and I keep my hair too short to tell if it's really curly or anything but, I live in wigger central USA. You could go a week without actually seeing a real, live black person here, but all the white boys think they are black. So, I love telling them "you know, you're not actually black" and they usually flip out and start screaming and yelling and then they break out the threats of violence and "Ima mess you up, aight?" That's when I usually start laughing like a 15 year old on crack because I'm kinda built like a lineman (used to play football) and I'll walk away from them. The best ones are the ones who follow me, presumably to 'mess me up' when I get to my car or away from the crowds, so then I stop and pull my shirt back a little, revealing either of my two Berettas, or my Smith and Wesson I carry (different guns for different outfits, locations, and where I'm going to be when I'll likely need it most) and they always say "OH SH*T" and run away like a kid caught messing with his neighbors daughter when the parents come home.

Word.

Old 04-15-2007, 07:23 PM

ORIGINAL: cyberlogicx

Zomg! Awesome! I'm half black myself, but people have a hard time telling my race because my skin isn't really dark, I don't have the facial features, and I keep my hair too short to tell if it's really curly or anything but, I live in wigger central USA. You could go a week without actually seeing a real, live black person here, but all the white boys think they are black. So, I love telling them "you know, you're not actually black" and they usually flip out and start screaming and yelling and then they break out the threats of violence and "Ima mess you up, aight?" That's when I usually start laughing like a 15 year old on crack because I'm kinda built like a lineman (used to play football) and I'll walk away from them. The best ones are the ones who follow me, presumably to 'mess me up' when I get to my car or away from the crowds, so then I stop and pull my shirt back a little, revealing either of my two Berettas, or my Smith and Wesson I carry (different guns for different outfits, locations, and where I'm going to be when I'll likely need it most) and they always say "OH SH*T" and run away like a kid caught messing with his neighbors daughter when the parents come home.

Word.
Should I wear the Tek-9 with the hightops? (Don't be a menace to south central...anyone?)

Old 04-15-2007, 07:40 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Oh man, the Tek-9 is a joke.

Old 04-15-2007, 07:44 PM
Default RE: gotta love Asians

I think the Asians need to learn to live wit the west otherwise bugger off

Quick Reply: gotta love asians