Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

got pulled over tonight...

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2006, 03:42 AM
2nd Gear
Default got pulled over tonight...

well, theres this hill in new canaan that when you go a little fast over you get that feeling in your stomach.. anyways i was with my friend in the pass. seat and we had 2 girls in the back... we were going up the hill... not that fast maby 10-15 over the speed limit (25) and i see headlights on the other side of the hill pointing up into the air... anyways i figured it was just some other car and then right at the peak of the hill and as i get the feeling in my stomach... its a cop at the peak at the same time in the opposite direction... i look in my rearview to see if he saw me and i see his brake lights... so i decided to just pull over before he even got to me so he knew that i knew i had done something wrong. so he pulled up behind me turned on his lights and walked over and when he got to my window i told him i was sorry... he said for what?... i said for speeding... he said do you know how fast you were going?... i said no sir but i know i was going over the speed limit.... gave me the whole did you have any alcohol thing, where i was going... i told him the truth, coldstone... and where i was coming from... so he went back to the car, came back gave me my liscence and reg. and told me to be more carful and to slow down becuase i almost got air off the hill and god forbid there was someone there... and then he told us all to go enjoy the ice cream.... i was surprised because normally new canaan cops are completely unforgiving but it was good... maby it was because i pulled over for him before he had was able to turn around...

anyways thats the story

Old 08-03-2006, 03:50 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: got pulled over tonight...

thats good he was cool about it dude, congrats, the only time i got pulled over was for making a right turn at a time i should not have made it, biker cop was lurkin, he was a total dick even when i was being polite... gave me ticket and everything, oh well

Old 08-03-2006, 03:55 AM
3rd Gear

DAMN! I should try that sometime, more often than not I punch it and make the first turn I see!

j/k

Old 08-03-2006, 04:00 AM
2nd Gear

yea my friend in the pass. seat was like DUDE JUST GO JUST GO YOULL LOSE HIM... hahah i just said no... the girls were happy about my decision as well

Old 08-03-2006, 04:18 AM
2nd Gear

damn man, ihate that feeling when u know its coming, and u see his lights turn on.... god, u feel like ur gunna vomit. first time i was pulled over the cop was a HUGE dick in the ***.... had reason to be since i was doing donuts......

Old 08-03-2006, 04:28 AM

lol donuts . yeah man good for you , i get fecked so bad when I get pulled over. They ether brake my ***** or just act liek str8 up a-holes for no reason and give me so much tickets. I just went to court today after pleasnig not guilty and the damn cop showed up to court. I got 6 points onto my license and have to pay 100$ . ****

ps: you did the right thing too. your so lucky man , its awesome to have cool cops like that , ive had them a few times , their just really cool about eveyrthing.

Old 08-03-2006, 04:32 AM
2nd Gear

DAMN, why didnt u plead no contest???

Old 08-03-2006, 04:38 AM

the cop faced two people before me. Both people lost. I lost confidence and hope. So I just got b!tched. What is no contest btw?

Old 08-03-2006, 04:43 AM
2nd Gear

it means u dont plead not guilty and u dont plead guilty, u basically say "no contest" and the judge gives u some options. for a speeding ticket i got i said no contest and i had some options to choose from and got my points reduced completely and just had to take a safety course for 15 bucks. had to pay extra on the fine, but hell, its better than letting the insurance company know i was doing 18 over

Old 08-03-2006, 04:46 AM
5th Gear

i've been pulled over a LOT and from my experience being completely honest always yields the best results. always.

Quick Reply: got pulled over tonight...