Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got pulled over last night when I shouldn't have by an a-hole cop.

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2008, 06:53 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by cbock
Damn! What an ******* cop! He had the nerve to arrest an underage drinker who lied to him during a traffic stop. What a jerk!

Grow up.
Learn that you'll eventually pay if you're going to play.
Do you not realize that driving is a privilege?
Apparently, you've never lost anyone to a driver who "was barely even tipsy", etc.
Yah, I hate those ******* cops that try to do things like enforcing the law and keeping barely tipsy underage drinkers from driving...

Oh and if that guy with the bmw is really your friend you would set him straight. When I was in high school a friend of mine got to partying in his dads corvette.. ended up crashing into a tree killing himself and 3 of his friends.

Old 12-14-2008, 06:54 AM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by cbock
Damn! What an ******* cop! He had the nerve to arrest an underage drinker who lied to him during a traffic stop. What a jerk!

Grow up.
Learn that you'll eventually pay if you're going to play.
Do you not realize that driving is a privilege?
Apparently, you've never lost anyone to a driver who "was barely even tipsy", etc.

+10

Best post so far.

Old 12-14-2008, 11:39 AM

na man! i wouldnt lie about not drinkin, if anything just say that you just shared a couple beers (emphasize that it was very little) and that you waited it off a lil bit (maybe say an hr or something) before you got in the car!

Old 12-14-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm make believe

This thread is an absolute joke. You are a minor, and blew positive so you have no reason to complain. Yes he used a weak excuse to pull you over, but he was 100% right and you just got cought being stupid. Hope you have good friends to drive you places for about 6 months or so. Also be glad you are not in ohio, you would be a minor with a DUI license plate and then get followed everywhere you go at night.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:17 PM
3rd Gear

The fact that he said that about the tint and was not correct and the fact that it was a .01 makes me think you could get it thrown out. .01 is nothing... Really this officer must not have liked you at all.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:19 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

Originally Posted by somebody5788
The fact that he said that about the tint and was not correct and the fact that it was a .01 makes me think you could get it thrown out. .01 is nothing... Really this officer must not have liked you at all.
The fact that he's a minor caught drinking, lied, then admitted it, means it wont get thrown out.

Old 12-14-2008, 12:40 PM
Tech Slut

lawyer up...its your best bet.... the only researching you should be doing is who is the best lawyer for that stuff in your area... he'll know more about the subject and loopholes than you ever will... its really your only hope... trust me i've had 2 DUI's now...

Old 12-14-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm make believe

Totally agree with the 2 post above. You drank, lied and then admitted it. Lawyer up now and they can usually get you a far better deal than by yourself.

Old 12-14-2008, 03:35 PM
5th Gear

lawyer up, pay the fines, live and learn. Not much else you can do.

Old 12-14-2008, 05:25 PM

Call Johny Cochran.....LOL

I was almost killed by a drunk driver! The stupid fuhk passed out behind the wheel and came over the center divider hitting the car I was in head on. I hit the dashboard with my chest and the windshield with my face. I ended up breaking both of my bones in my left forearm (I now have 19 pins and 2 titanium plates holding it all together), ruptured my spleen in 3 spots ending up with a splenectomy ,2 broken ribs and a scar from about 2 inches avove my hairline down my forehead and across my right eyelid. So be thankful all you got was a ticket and that your car wasn't impounded and grow up.

Quick Reply: Got pulled over last night when I shouldn't have by an a-hole cop.