Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got pulled over (first time)

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 02:39 AM
SoCal Crew Member
Default RE: Got pulled over (first time)

lucky, my friend got a ticket for 93 in a 65 for over 600 dollars, i got a 200 dollar ticket for making a right turn where you arent aloud to between 6 and 9 am, and my gf's house was right near the turn.. very lucky haha

Old 10-10-2006, 02:44 AM
2nd Gear

I hate cops

CHECK THE POST "IM STUPID"

Old 10-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Senior Administrator

The Florida State Trooper

A Florida senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing!" he thought as he flew down I-75, pushing the pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw the highway patrol behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him no problem!" thought the elderly speedster as he floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120 mph. Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!", pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the Trooper to catch up with him.

Pulling in behind him, the Trooper walked up to the driver's side of the Corvette, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man, looking very seriously at the Trooper, said, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a Florida State Trooper. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the Trooper

Old 10-12-2006, 04:06 PM
3rd Gear

one lucky ****

Old 10-12-2006, 04:07 PM
3rd Gear

U are really really lucky person!

ORIGINAL: Cameron

CHP: "Get out of here, and if I ever catch you speeding on my highway again, I'm taking you to jail"
I love this part

CHP: "Get out of here, and if I ever catch you speeding on my highway again, I'm taking you to jail"

CHP: "My granpa built this highway work his *** off. He finished it by himself. I do not let anybody to speed on this hw and damage it. Do you hear me boy? It is mineeeeee IT IS MINEEEEE it's my precious...."

Old 10-12-2006, 04:23 PM

You definitely got off due to your polite attitude. He could have easily given you a ticket since you admitted to speeding.

Old 10-12-2006, 05:41 PM

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

It prolly had a LOT to do with the fact that you were very respectful to him, too! Remember that! Act an *** and you open teh door to a BUNCHA schitt you don't wanna hafta look at
i have found this to be be very true in CA, yes officer, no officer, type stuff. Tell them where you are going for before you do it. I usually put my keys on my dash out of my reach also. And if it is at night pull into a well lit area. They like it alot b/c every time they pull someone over it could be the end of the line.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:13 PM
1st Gear

Heh, my first time was driving my friend's prelude. I was going 100ish at 11pm. I checked my rearview mirror to watch for cops. Not joking 2 seconds after I checked the cop lights lit up right on my ***. I pulled over into a gas station parking lot. He asked me why I thought he pulled me over, and I said I have no idea. He said that my headlights are illegal and they should be replaced. I don't know how he didn't get me for speeding lol. I kinda felt bad cuz my friend just got those headlights.

Old 10-12-2006, 06:47 PM
4th Gear

You are the luckiest SOB i know. 103mph. i got clocked at 89 and almost got arrested. I hope you count your blessings. and even if oyu dont change your driving habits dont let your gaurd down. hes probably got your stuff writen downa nd already passd it on to other cops so theyre probably watching for you. again man count your blessings you lucky SOB.

Old 10-13-2006, 03:13 PM
4th Gear

a few months ago i was speeding down rt30 (lincoln highway)going probably 110...then i got off the ramp and cut it down to "57" and a few minutes later i saw the lights in my mirror...just thinking to myself...**** i hope he didnt just clock me on 30, turns out it was a 35 through there and i was going 57...he cut me a break down to 50 and gave me my 200 dollar ticket..so i decided to fight it (why not ?) went in a few weeks later the cop pulled me aside... "i already cut you a break i usually tell people onsite if i cut you a break there i wont in the courtroom... but i forgot to tell you so im going to cut you another i'll take it down to 45 and you retract your not guilty plea.. you'll only get like ten dollars back but it will be 2 points instead of the 4 points your facing now..." i'll take the 45 and retract my plea. "good choice...and nice car" thank you, have a nice day

Quick Reply: Got pulled over (first time)