Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got a new Job!

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 02:39 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Got a new Job!

ORIGINAL: ThePaintballGuy

LOL aren't those the best ideas anyways? (I wouldn't know though. NEver been drunk.)

Josh
well, todays thanksgiving. Go to the booze store, purchase bottle of captain morgan, eat turkey, consume bottle of captain, experience being drunk, eat more turkey and stuffing while watching football, pass out.

Old 11-22-2007, 02:43 PM
4th Gear

HAHA Yeah, can't do that... (buying it) I'm 20. I also really don't have any desire to do that because most of my friends who do all feel like crap the next day. HAHA

ANYWAYS, Back on topic. LOL

Josh

Old 11-22-2007, 02:46 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: ocadam

Lets do a italian job type hit! But with Audi's
get some s3's ;p

Old 11-22-2007, 02:50 PM
2nd Gear

HAHA Yeah, can't do that... (buying it) I'm 20. I also really don't have any desire to do that because most of my friends who do all feel like crap the next day. HAHA

ANYWAYS, Back on topic. LOL

Josh
when ur hung over drink 2 bottles of water, then wait for 30 min if that dosent help consume some more alcohal i.,e just one beer or shot it will help with the with draw

Old 11-22-2007, 05:09 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: 01A4T

LOL aren't those the best ideas anyways? (I wouldn't know though. NEver been drunk.)

Josh
well, todays thanksgiving. Go to the booze store, purchase bottle of captain morgan, eat turkey, consume bottle of captain, experience being drunk, eat more turkey and stuffing while watching football, pass out.

Get sailor its cheaper.