Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

GOT MY LICENSE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 07:19 PM
4th Gear
Default GOT MY LICENSE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WELL AS MANY OF YOU MAY OR MAY NOT KNOW I GOT MY LICENSE BACK FINALLY AFTER 8 MONTHS. I WENT TO A NEW JUDGE AFTER HAVING THE A HOLE ONE LEAVE AND HAD A CONVICTION RECINDED. 5 DAYS LATER I GOT THE ALL CLEAR TO GET MY LICENSE. FEELS GOOD TO BE BACK IN THE CAPTAINS SEAT. I WISH I COULD STILL GET THE OLD ILLINOIS DRIVERS LICENSE. THE NEW VERTICAL ONES SUCK.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:23 PM
Default RE: GOT MY LICENSE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember you can lose it easier than when you passed your test so don't get caught next time

Old 08-21-2006, 07:25 PM
2nd Gear

Why did you lose it?

Old 08-21-2006, 07:30 PM
4th Gear

well firstly im not speeding anymore. but the reason i lost it was i got a conviction when i told a cop to F off and called him a C sucker. later i threw a water bottle at his car(yes it was stupid to do and i laugh at it now so dont comment) so when i went to court he lied and i got a conviction. then last year i was going to school i was fasting on the 28th day of ramadan was fealling pretty sick and i was tired. honestly i didnt realise i was speeding and when i saw a cop fly past me i stopped and let him catch up. went to court got a conviction and then some. in illinois get 2 conviction within 24 months and you get a year suspension.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:35 PM

so you got done for speeding ( that's why you lost your licence ) but the bad language helped the court decide, the pigs always win in these situations you just need to control your temper and mouth

Old 08-21-2006, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

well firstly im not speeding anymore. but the reason i lost it was i got a conviction when i told a cop to F off and called him a C sucker. later i threw a water bottle at his car(yes it was stupid to do and i laugh at it now so dont comment) so when i went to court he lied and i got a conviction. then last year i was going to school i was fasting on the 28th day of ramadan was fealling pretty sick and i was tired. honestly i didnt realise i was speeding and when i saw a cop fly past me i stopped and let him catch up. went to court got a conviction and then some. in illinois get 2 conviction within 24 months and you get a year suspension.

Seeing as how you apparently realised what I mistake you made I'm not trying to make fun if you but could you please tell me what was going through your head as you did that? Did you think he was just gonna take that and leave or what?

Old 08-21-2006, 07:53 PM
4th Gear

like i said i really didnt realise i was going about 30 over. i thought i got clocked at max 60-65 in a 45. plus i i was in no condition to run and if i did i really didnt want fleeing added to the charges. but then again he didnt arrest me. and i ave heard of people let go for 30-40 over.

Old 08-21-2006, 07:54 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

like i said i really didnt realise i was going about 30 over. i thought i got clocked at max 60-65 in a 45. plus i i was in no condition to run and if i did i really didnt want fleeing added to the charges. but then again he didnt arrest me. and i ave heard of people let go for 30-40 over.
No I meant what was running through your head when you were mouthing off to the cop/tossing the water bottle at his car?

Old 08-21-2006, 08:01 PM
4th Gear

well i tried to be nice. espacially since i allegedly ROLLED a new stop sign that was just put in.but he got cocky and acted like a arragent jerk i was still nice untill he handed my a ticket. after the swearing i pulled over at the gas station down the street to tell my dad what happened and he came up and hid behind a bush and started spying on me. i got pissed and i had a bottle and i threw it. he didnt do anything after that though.so really i had a temper problem then and i lost it.thats really the jist of it. i can controll my temper better now so dont suggest anger management.

Old 08-21-2006, 08:06 PM

All this stuff happens to you because you're a terrorist...

Quick Reply: GOT MY LICENSE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!