Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got Dumped

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 04:11 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Got Dumped

Old 08-25-2005, 05:17 AM
1st Gear

Haha, it's funny that out of all my posts this gets the most responses. But again I thank everyone for all of the support. I knew the people on this forum were great, but this really is amazing. It's like a freaking family here, I've never been more proud to own an Audi or glad that I bought it, otherwise I probably wouldn't be here. Thank you everyone, you're awesome!

Old 08-25-2005, 05:31 AM
4th Gear

i am. aren't i?

Old 08-25-2005, 11:19 AM

ORIGINAL: lidonnit

ORIGINAL: rayveedub

i just read this entire thread and realized you never mentioned whether or not you had the break up sex? get your priorities straight if you havent had it yet there is still time. now go quit typing
[&:] I think we'll just let that comment go. [>:]

LOL
what was wrong with that???[sm=WTFsgign.gif]

Old 08-25-2005, 01:16 PM
3rd Gear

Everything happens for a reason.

People in the USA seem to want to settle down WAY too early. I wouldn't look to settle down until late twenties/early thirties but thats just an opinion.

You said that you are both twenty and that she has only had one previous relationship if I remember correctly? She just wants to "sample the fruit of the forest", and I would suggest that you do the same. Have fun, gather experiences, and enjoy life for a while. When the right person comes along you will know it, believe me.

Plus, I guarantee that you would hit 30 and have a life full of regrets if you were to remain attached to this one woman. And there is nothing worse than regret.

Good luck man.

Old 08-25-2005, 01:22 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Toff_the_Toffee

Dude, I used to get crapped on all the time when I worked at sea. I'd be gone for a few months, then come back for a few months, and I'd find out that they hadn't been as faithful as they'd made out. If they feel like wandering, then there is nothing you, or she can do about it. Just call it a day, and look elsewhere... It would **** me right off as I'm a faithful type of chap, and they would get all uppity because you were gone, so they would have a wee fling, or two. Got a bit fed up in the end and became very sceptical about the whole relationship thing. Got over that now, but realised that women are inherently evil, and created to provide as much hurt, and 'orribleness as possible... especially to poor chaps at sea!
So there...

Funny that two Brits have very similar outlooks

There is NO relationship that two weeks in Ibiza with your mates can't fix! j/k

Old 08-25-2005, 01:47 PM
3rd Gear

Must be a British thing!