Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got Dumped

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 03:26 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Got Dumped

a break means hey i got someone on the side if it doesnt work out i'll come back to u

Old 08-25-2005, 03:28 AM
4th Gear

not necessarily. maybe with you panda... but i tend to satisfy my women. break can mean time alone. this has happened to me once... and she actually did keep intouch with me regularly... all depends on what she's going through and how she deals with it. some women need space, some want comfort.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:33 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

a break means hey i got someone on the side if it doesnt work out i'll come back to u
ouch, maybe she does just want some time to grow up a bit? distance seems to be a big reason why things don't work out.

Old 08-25-2005, 03:36 AM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

not necessarily. maybe with you panda... but i tend to satisfy my women. break can mean time alone. this has happened to me once... and she actually did keep intouch with me regularly... all depends on what she's going through and how she deals with it. some women need space, some want comfort.
this seems different coming from u spence, but i was jokin around there
i didnt kno there was a distance thing, ya that could be the reason , long distance rarely ever work out

Old 08-25-2005, 03:44 AM
2nd Gear

I'd have to agree with sadize...... also though, at our age, no one really knows themselves yet, we're all still trying to figure out how we want to live our lives, and i think we've all went through a stage where we've panicked in our current situation, whether that be school, a relationship, a job, where we live, etc...... maybe she'll come back, maybe not

i kinda like to try to live by the idea that everything happens for a reason..... most of which we'll never figure out..... but like, by you two breaking up an opportunity may open up to you that will be more beneficial to you in one way or another

as for myself, i stayed in california an extra year when i really wanted to move to be with my bf, then about half way through that year i realized i made a huge mistake, he was not the person i wanted to be with for the rest of my life, and i sort of wasted a year of my life, but then when i thought about it more, if i wouldnt' have stayed, i probably would have always wondered what could have been, so the year wasn't wasted at all, it helped me learn who i was and what i wanted

so maybe your gf just needs to see what is out there for her, that doesn't necessarily mean she won't come back to you, or that she is purposely trying to hurt you, but if she doesn't, then sadly it just wasn't meant to be

you'll be ok though soon, no matter what happens, it will work out for the best

Old 08-25-2005, 03:51 AM
3rd Gear

Dude, I used to get crapped on all the time when I worked at sea. I'd be gone for a few months, then come back for a few months, and I'd find out that they hadn't been as faithful as they'd made out. If they feel like wandering, then there is nothing you, or she can do about it. Just call it a day, and look elsewhere... It would **** me right off as I'm a faithful type of chap, and they would get all uppity because you were gone, so they would have a wee fling, or two. Got a bit fed up in the end and became very sceptical about the whole relationship thing. Got over that now, but realised that women are inherently evil, and created to provide as much hurt, and 'orribleness as possible... especially to poor chaps at sea!
So there...

Old 08-25-2005, 03:58 AM
Administrator

im sorry to hear that man

Old 08-25-2005, 04:02 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

this seems different coming from u spence, but i was jokin around there
i didnt kno there was a distance thing, ya that could be the reason , long distance rarely ever work out
i was jokin too bud

Old 08-25-2005, 04:03 AM
3rd Gear

**** happens. Its part of doing a job where you are away for long periods. Used to it, but not doing it now, so hopefully it'll be settle down time!

Old 08-25-2005, 04:03 AM
Administrator

how long have we been on this forum i understand your humor

Quick Reply: Got Dumped