Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got Dumped

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 08:47 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Got Dumped

Haha Jest, I was thinking the same thing. Apple, I might just take you up on that, if you're too far away we can watch the same movie and talk on AIM lol. But seriously, thanks everyone for the kind words, it's greatly appreciated and I already feel much better. I just talked to her and we can at least have a normal conversation which is good because I definitely don't want her out of my life. Thanks again, just another reason that you guys are awesome.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:10 PM
4th Gear

Need time to find myself. What a load of crap. I think you hit it right on the head thou. She is going through the stage of freedom. And there is nothing you can do about it, other than go find some other girls going though the same stage and have fun with them.

Old 08-24-2005, 09:20 PM
dan
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: A4_Apple

Awwww hun!! Getting dumped sucks! My b/f dumped me last weekend while I was in Detroit (I wasnt even at HOME..wtf) so you can come over and we'll watch movies and eat ice cream all day..and talk **** bout the ex's...k?!

1st of all, what kind of a moron was he? A hot chick whos into cars, well, the only thing that could possible make you hotter would be if you were a hacker chick too! (sorry network security geek is showing through :P)

Or...you can realize how much money you'll prolly save by NOT having a gf..and you can dump it all into yer car Theres a reason for evvverything..you'll be okey
2nd, you took the words right out of my mouth... er off my finger tips!

Seriously it sucks being dumped, but at least now you don't have anyone bitching about how much cash you spend on your car or how much time you spend detailing it :P

I had my 1st fiancee dump me 2 weeks after I upped and moved across Australia for her and a day before I started a bitching job running the security group for one of australias largest ISPs. I'm still bitter and that was 5 years ago

OH! I forgot, my wife keeps telling people who get dumped "the best way to get over somebody is to get under someone else" makes me laugh every time i hear it, figured I'd share...

Old 08-24-2005, 09:34 PM
1st Gear

hahaha, I do spend alot of time detailing my car. I'll probably spend even more now, take my mind off it.

Your wife sounds like a smart woman.

Old 08-24-2005, 10:02 PM
1st Gear

Here are some of my favorite quotes that might help you. Chicks don't know what they want until they are over 28. SO just chill out until you are at least 30.

1. No matter how good looking a girl is, there is always someone before you that has gotten tired of putting up with her crap.
2. 100% of divorces start with marriage
3. Why would someone spend 23 and 1/2 hours a day in pain for 30 minutes of pressure.

Old 08-24-2005, 10:32 PM
18T
4th Gear

Or...you can realize how much money you'll prolly save by NOT having a gf..and you can dump it all into yer car Theres a reason for evvverything..you'll be okey
lol yes i was about to say that!

Old 08-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: 18T

lol yes i was about to say that!
ya really u dont kno how much money u spend on your gurl
if u ever keep your reciets and stuff from goin out and doing things and eating
you'll be surprised how much u spend

Old 08-24-2005, 11:02 PM
2nd Gear

Well, for starters may I ask how old you are? I've never been able to get bummed about girls. . . . . . Scarily, half don't know what they want and even more scary, the other half do..... which usually involves us doing something we don't want to do. Cowboy up man and forget about it, go out, get drunk and do what my mates like to call (which I loathe the saying, but may be warranted) "Lets go out for beer & sl.uts".
Let her go, tell her to do whatever. Are you telling me that there is not one girl you have had your eye secretly fixed on lately?? .... Now might be the time to go chat with her dude.

Old 08-24-2005, 11:03 PM
1st Gear

whatever you do don't try to anylize, overanylize, or even make sense of why she did, what she did; your brain will EXPLODE. women think COMPLETELY different from men, you adapt by understanding that you won't understand (makes the ride a lot smoother). just channel your energy and $$$$ somewere else positive, in the meantime.

as for her, she will do what she wants to do weather you like it (know it) or not. and if you guys are ment to be............she'll be back..........will you still be willing will be the question then.

Old 08-24-2005, 11:06 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: lidonnit

Well, for starters may I ask how old you are? I've never been able to get bummed about girls. . . . . . Scarily, half don't know what they want and even more scary, the other half do..... which usually involves us doing something we don't want to do. Cowboy up man and forget about it, go out, get drunk and do what my mates like to call (which I loathe the saying, but may be warranted) "Lets go out for beer & sl.uts".
Let her go, tell her to do whatever. Are you telling me that there is not one girl you have had your eye secretly fixed on lately?? .... Now might be the time to go chat with her dude.
That is a damned good point. Capitalize on this opportunity! That is what this is, afterall... an opportunity.

Quick Reply: Got Dumped