Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got Anger??

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 04:36 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: Got Anger??

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Midgets **** me off.
lol!! That's awesome!! 4th of July two years ago, some midgets called the cops on us for shooting fireworks. We didn't have a permit, but my mom knew the cop, so...

Old 09-03-2007, 05:02 PM
6th Gear

ORIGINAL: onepoint8tee

Midgets **** me off.

That reminds me of a story from my friends. They were going to go to DejaVu (strip club) one night and it happened to be midget night well they figured the cover would be regular but when they got there the cover had doubled so one of my friends said since there midgets it should be half price.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:06 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

That reminds me of a story from my friends. They were going to go to DejaVu (strip club) one night and it happened to be midget night well they figured the cover would be regular but when they got there the cover had doubled so one of my friends said since there midgets it should be half price.
Nice. I thought DejaVu was just a local thing, we got one here, too.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:08 PM
6th Gear

Hey, I thought it was a local thing too.

Old 09-03-2007, 05:23 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: CAB509

Hey, I thought it was a local thing too.
Weird. You got those crappy radio commercials there, too??

Old 09-05-2007, 04:41 AM
2nd Gear

Well, I've got to say that people in general **** me off. I can probably find something about anyone that really grinds my gears. A few of the worst things are:

-People that talk on their cell phones in a restaurant. +1 for the Nextel walkie talkie deal.
-People that carry on extended phone conversations when you're spending time with them one-on-one. Just go ahead and pretend I'm not here while I awkwardly sit and listen to one side of your conversation.
-The way people drive. There are too many things to list under this one, but not using turn signals is a big one, as is driving slow in the left lane.
-People that drop names in mid conversation without giving any back story about this person I've never met. I guess I should know who they're talking about just because they do.
-People who feel compelled to damage/steal other peoples stuff, particularly car related.
-People who don't say "thank you" or even make eye contact when you hold a door for them. From now on, I will assume that everyone acts like this and I will let the door slam in everyone's face.
-People who work in customer service related jobs and can't at least attempt to be pleasant. I could be having the worst day in the world, but if I am going to communicate with another human being I can at least make an act of saying "hello" and "how are you?"
-People who think the world revolves around them and only care about what is best for them. These are the people that are giving Americans a bad reputation.
-Girls that constantly blabber on with their BS about how there are no genuine nice guys, but then continue to date the same type of ******** that continually treat them like crap.
-People that say "God bless America." I say "God bless the whole world." What makes them think that God loves them any more than the other 95% of the world's population just because of the geographic location of their birth.

I'm going to stop now. And go have a cigarette. ::grumbles::

EDIT: Ok, one more: People that ask you a question, and then when you answer they say "Are you sure?" or "Do you know what you are talking about?" Yes, if I answered you're question I am sure. If I don't know, I will find out or find someone who does know, but I am not going to make something up and lie to you. This will only cause further problems for both of us. This one only really comes up at work.