Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Got Anger??

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 01:07 AM
5th Gear
Default Got Anger??

Just thought it would be interesting to hear what ticks people off the most.

For me, one of the biggest things is inconsistancy. I don't know why, but when I'm talking to someone that constantly contradicts themself, or acts like they never said something that they definitely did, I just feel like flippin' out.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:11 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Got Anger??

really i can get anything to tick me off. also i think you would love to meet a friend of mine, he contrdicts himself soo much it aint even funny. but really, most consistent things, osego, most american driver, old driver, young drivers, phones, neighbors.thats all i can think of now.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:22 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

really i can get anything to tick me off. also i think you would love to meet a friend of mine, he contrdicts himself soo much it aint even funny. but really, most consistent things, osego, most american driver, old driver, young drivers, phones, neighbors.thats all i can think of now.
Wow...you've got issues.

[sm=joke.gif]

Old 09-03-2007, 02:31 AM
1st Gear

"but when I'm talking to someone that constantly contradicts themself"

wow! i hear ya man. that is absolutely without a doubt my biggest pet peave in the world! i seriously feel like my insides are boiling when im dealing with someone like that. its actually kind of wierd cause im a really level headed guy; but when situations like that come up i freak out. ???????? go figure.

Old 09-03-2007, 02:34 AM
5th Gear

I think I get even more upset when something goes wrong with my car, though.

Old 09-03-2007, 03:49 AM

traffic for sure...I am a non-serious fun loving happy guy, but when I get into traffic, ofr when someone on the road screws w me (pisses me off via brake check or sumpin)...I have resorted to throwing miscellaneous items, braking windows(w a glass martinellis apple juice bottle(lol)), tire irons and pretty much anything and anything in between....

you should see me in traffic without a cigarette!...I get soo upset, if I cant get off the freeway Ill get in the brake down lane and flip everyone off while passing....yes, that was me...hahaha

luckily I moved away from traffic....now the only peeps that have to watch out are retarded as5 drivers!

Old 09-03-2007, 01:00 PM
2nd Gear

My biggest pet peeve is when people lie right to my face about doing something illegal that I know they are guilty of or when people act shocked after recieving a ticket for something they did. "You're giving me a ticket for crashing my car into this other person's car?"

Old 09-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Site Moderator

Midgets **** me off.

Old 09-03-2007, 01:18 PM
2nd Gear

working stat holidays (i just skip work on these days now), other techs. custumers, my neighboors, my neighboors kids, i really hate the sound of a basket ball bouncing,the sound ofa riced out honda with million of holes in its exhaust. lots of things make me angry. and anger management doesnt really help.

Old 09-03-2007, 03:03 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: vnv727

We have this thread..........thee older members know it, saudi most likely does[&:]
yeah thisis a repost but its shorter than the old one so i can see how people respnd to my post.

Quick Reply: Got Anger??