Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

The good old days...

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2005, 04:06 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: The good old days...

ORIGINAL: Heinzanova

ORIGINAL: lauren5757

Ok, I know I haven't been on this forum for that long, and I don't have that many posts..... and out of those that I do, only maybe 5 are informative, ok... maybe 4.....

But when did everyone get so cranky and argumentative. Everyone needs to hug and be nicer to each other. This forum used to be so much fun, everyone joked around and such, but now it seems like every thread turns into some type of an argument. I don't mean the sarcasism the regular members give and take from each other.... it just seems there is lots of hostility that wasn't here a few months back.

I dunno. Just what I've noticed.
eat a dick, die in a ball of fire, and marry me :-)
I can't answer that until I see the ring. Something simple and elegant yet artistic. Nothing obnoxious.

http://www.jewelryexpert.com/catalog...amond-Ring.htm

man... you have NO style. she said elegant yet artistic

Old 09-15-2005, 04:16 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

Ok, I know I haven't been on this forum for that long, and I don't have that many posts..... and out of those that I do, only maybe 5 are informative, ok... maybe 4.....

But when did everyone get so cranky and argumentative. Everyone needs to hug and be nicer to each other. This forum used to be so much fun, everyone joked around and such, but now it seems like every thread turns into some type of an argument. I don't mean the sarcasism the regular members give and take from each other.... it just seems there is lots of hostility that wasn't here a few months back.

I can't answer that until I see the ring. Something simple and elegant yet artistic. Nothing obnoxious.

I really hope you are joking. I think Heinz's choice in rings is beautiful. I'm actually extremely surprised he picked a tanzanite, they are quite the different stone, i have a few tanzanite pieces myself so that ring would really compliment them. I think any girl would be very happy with a ring like that, including myself.

Old 09-15-2005, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: CheckMyVitals

CheckMyVitals, you ain't got nothing on me, I am a pimp by blood. just step back *bows respectivly*

I really hope you are joking. I think Heinz's choice in rings is beautiful. I'm actually extremely surprised he picked a tanzanite, they are quite the different stone, i have a few tanzanite pieces myself so that ring would really compliment them. I think any girl would be very happy with a ring like that, including myself.

Old 09-15-2005, 06:29 PM
Senior Administrator

Hey, Heinz... You're fallin behind. Ketchup!

Old 09-15-2005, 06:48 PM

lauren your right.....when can i have my hug

Old 09-15-2005, 07:27 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

Hey, Heinz... You're fallin behind. Ketchup!
lol *groooooan*

Old 09-15-2005, 07:39 PM
2nd Gear

I'm not sure how my wife feels about it but... when and where do you want to get hitched to me... Nice ring.

Old 09-15-2005, 07:52 PM

ORIGINAL: headshok2002

*coughaudiworldcough*