Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good News Bad News

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 06:01 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Good News Bad News

strength in numbers.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:10 AM
Administrator

Not really strength in numbers but people are more comfortable around people that are like themselves, they have something in common like their nationality and race.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:10 AM
4th Gear

about the hole race issue.need I say more.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:15 AM
Administrator

i duno racism i believe cant be defines as one thing
i think theirs levels of rasicm

someone can say have u ever laughed at a joke directed at a specific race if u have then your racist
i dont think laughin at a joke makes u racist

Old 01-02-2006, 06:23 AM
4th Gear

that was quite possibly the worst thought out rant ever

white people are killing blacks with cigarettes

kill all white people, it's the only answer... they're trying to get us

so what? the ghetto is going to attack and try and take over? or is he planning on having all african armies gathering up and waging war against all white nations. should canada, britian, germany, etc just kick back while USA demolishes them? or should we join in the fun of his extraordinary plan

really don't see where he's going there... why should the whites be destroyed? HOW do you plan on whiping the whites from the face of the earth? riiiiight.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:26 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

Just about everyone asked me if i got caught for DUI. NO. back in june i got pulled over by a D(&^)(&BAG of a cop for apperently rolling a stop sign, then in late october i got pulled over for going 30 over(yes i know stupid thing to do but i was sick and late for school, also note i was fasting for the month of rmadan and when im hungry im pretty buzzed. so with all those factors i got pulled over by rent-a-cop on a rural road. I stoped and let him catch up I could have outran him) anyways, illinois has a stupid rule that if you get 2 convictions in 24 months you get a suspension. on top of the 1 year suspension i also got 18 months conditional discharge, $200( plus $800 for lawyers i brought in twice) and 150 hours of community service( only cause im under 21, otherwise DA wanted me in jail for 2 weeks.)
you got raped. lawyer any good?

i got caught doing 120 in 55. got to keep my lisence for 170$ and One year probation with 2 weeks of community service. i also had 2 ohter tickets for speeding.

Old 01-02-2006, 06:27 AM
Administrator

that dumb video
that fool was a major dumbass, hes not stable or he thinks way to highly of his race
hes like a ghetto hitler with out the power or hygene

Old 01-02-2006, 06:28 AM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

Also if anyone knows a good lawyer that can fight a jackass of a judge id love to get in touch with them.(im not calling hims names for anything before he got to me he let a girl go for her 5th under the age drinking charge with $75 fine and a guy with 5 moving offense with $200 fine, both were white, im middle eastern.)
i could ask around. where exactly was your court at?

Old 01-02-2006, 08:01 AM
Administrator

umm why the hell was that guy not cut off from speaking?? I vote to boycott C-Span.. hahahaha.. its not like anyone actually watches this

hahahaha.. he says the one person, coming up with the one idea.. hmm maybe his name is Neo, I think that guy watched the Matrix too many times.. while smoking crack

ohh and he said the White people are the real "N's" WTF????

and people clap for this?

Old 01-02-2006, 08:03 AM
Administrator

if white people are the real N then does that mean i cant call those white people acting black wiggers

Quick Reply: Good News Bad News