Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good News Bad News

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2006, 03:00 AM
Default RE: Good News Bad News

damn man...i second that, move [:@]

Old 01-02-2006, 03:01 AM
Administrator

very harsh, but u kno they gotta do wut they gotta do to get youngins to driver safer

Old 01-02-2006, 03:01 AM
4th Gear

i actually moved here just a few years ago, all the time ive gotten pulled over have been within my city limits
FYI careful how you drive in Oswego, Illinois.)

Old 01-02-2006, 03:02 AM
Administrator

not trying to sound rude.. but dont pull the race card

Old 01-02-2006, 03:04 AM
4th Gear

i take no offense to that i was in fact speeding and i have to pay for my crime but the sentece that i got doesent fit the crime. i friend of mine got pulled over for 146 mph in his trans am and got only 8 months suspension and 400$ fine.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:06 AM
Administrator

granted you got hosed by a judge that shouldnt have double standards.. and that sucks. I just hate it when people say its because of their race, and it usually has nothing to do with it. just my 2 cents

Old 01-02-2006, 03:09 AM
Administrator

Well you know life isn’t fair and you knew the consequences, I bet your friend was white, that might play a roll or not, you know he might have just had a nicer judge you never know but hey you do the crime to do the time, the race card I hate it so much, I hate it when people use it, you pulled me over because I am black not because I was going 20 mph over the speed limit.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:22 AM
4th Gear

Other than race it could also have been since im a student, now im not saying im balming this on race or making up exccuse but i was ranting about this alot at school and alot of kids have gotten puled over for stupid stuff or nothing at all. and i do have to agree with panda whatever it takes to get yougins to drive safer, but ya know 150 hours community service and suspending my license for years just aint gonna help ( all it did was infuiate me and with the 2 weeks or so i had with my license i started flying usually hitting 100, 110 mph passing cops without even slowing down). i talked to many lawyers and people who know the law and they all felt a drivers education class and fine with a short term suspension would have been more favorable. not throwing me in jail for 2 weeks. plus i have to drive, i have school work, extra ciriculum actvities, and know community service, plus im going to michigan in august for school. i asked the judge what i was supposed to do and he said that my problem not his. again not pulling the race card or anything but the punishment dosent fit the crime.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:24 AM
4th Gear

also panda the lifes not fair thing, yeeeaaa, it not fair the cops were too slow to catch me in my post sentece stage.

Old 01-02-2006, 03:25 AM
4th Gear

did you go with a lawyer. If not then that was your mistake. also I depeneds what the judge thought about you. If you gave him a vibe of some sort, he can and sometimes will let that sway his desion.

Quick Reply: Good News Bad News