Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good Jobs for young ppl?

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2006, 11:18 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Good Jobs for young ppl?

ORIGINAL: mcdbrendan

caddy. thats it. thats what you have to do. of course, youll have to wait for the weather to turn around (i didnt look where you live) but i do it all summer every summer and i make up to about 25 and hour.

100 dollars for double bagging and 18 holes. 18 takes no more than 4 hours.

plus tips and tournaments.

i made over 7,000 last summer.
hot god damn. I'm PMing you, tell me more about this?

BTW I got a job today, I start tomorrow :P I was told to expect over $65 a night in tips 95% of the time, and up to $180 a night on bike week and events like the Daytona 500! these are 6 hour nights. It's a 5 star French Restaurant called La Crepe in Ormond Beach. It'll only start at 2 days a week, and she's supposed to try to bump me up to 3 or 4 days in a few weeks.

Old 02-23-2006, 07:10 PM
2nd Gear

Become a male gigolo. You'll be amazed how much you can make. Get ome business cards with just your name and ce., and give them to all the ugly chicks in your school . You'll see that no matter how you look, theres always one willing to pay you. Also, don't limited yourself also hand them to the ugliest teachers...theres no limited in what you can reach!

(NOTE: IMPORTANT!!! ONLY UGLY GIRLS!, IF NOT MONEY BACK GURANTEE IS VOIDED)

Good luck!

Old 02-23-2006, 08:19 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: karguy427

Uh.....not exactly.

pyramid scheme noun [C] US
a way of deceiving investors in which money that a company receives from new customers is not invested for their benefit, but is used instead to pay debts owed to existing customers

ok, what dont you understand? This is a fortune 500 company that gets payed by all the companies that we market!

nobody is decieving anyone, the only "investors" (you cant even call them that, they are CONSUMERS) are the people that buy the services. Dish network, spring, cingular..etc.. anything and everything. There are no debts, its privatly owned. And you as a seller get percentages from both the people underneath you and your clients.

Old 02-24-2006, 02:31 AM
2nd Gear

just got back from my first night of teh training. It's should be a pretty easy job it looks like. You just gotta be able to pay attention, know whats going on, be nice, and do what you told. so if it goes REALLY good my car will see some new juunnnkkkk

First, front axles, lower control arms, the airbag connector for the steering wheel, both leftside speakers, those damn peeling doorhandles [:@][:@][:@] at this rate the car will never see a drop and some bigger wheels