Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Good game

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Administrator
Default Good game

Much more defensive- than offensive-oriented than I expected it to be, given the records and stats of the teams playing, but nonetheless, good game to watch

Old 01-09-2009, 10:04 AM
3rd Gear

What are you talking about?

Old 01-09-2009, 10:12 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

yep, it was!!
you could just see the will and determination of those guys when they knew exactly what had to be done.
that last interception was a good one by black.

Old 01-09-2009, 10:28 AM
6th Gear

Originally Posted by sineo
What are you talking about?

I'm gonna guess a football game but I'm not sure which one. If it's the BCS title game, I honestly don't know who won, buy that time I really didn't care who was winning because I was elsewhere but I do hope Florida lost.

well I just looked it up and that makes me sad, I was rooting for an SEC loss (go figure)

Old 01-09-2009, 10:34 AM
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by CAB509
I'm gonna guess a football game but I'm not sure which one. If it's the BCS title game, I honestly don't know who won, buy that time I really didn't care who was winning because I was elsewhere but I do hope Florida lost.

well I just looked it up and that makes me sad, I was rooting for an SEC loss (go figure)
Ohhhh, right right right. I tune out my boys when they start talking about football, but I think I remember them making predictions about a guy who I have no interest in ever since I found out that his name is not, in fact, T-Bone.

Old 01-09-2009, 12:58 PM

Touchdown gatorss touchdown gaterrrz

Old 01-09-2009, 01:54 PM
3rd Gear

Normally I wouldve rooted for the Big 12 team since I live in Big 12 country, but when I heard OU had already begun selling championship gear on their web site almost a full week before the game, I decided to root against them. For all the **** OU talked they didnt look that great, especially being stopped twice inside their own 5 late in the first half.

Old 06-08-2023, 09:29 AM
1st Gear

When it comes to simple video games, there's something undeniably charming about their straightforward and accessible nature. These games often prioritize easy-to-understand mechanics and intuitive controls, making them suitable for gamers of all ages and skill levels. Whether it's a classic arcade game, a puzzle-solving adventure, or a casual mobile game, simple video games can provide a relaxing and enjoyable experience. They offer a break from the complexity and intensity of more demanding titles, allowing players to unwind and have fun without any steep learning curves. So, if you're looking for a laid-back gaming session, give simple video games a try and embrace their delightful simplicity.

Old 06-09-2023, 01:04 PM
1st Gear

Attention all https://144mahjong.com/mahjongg-solitaire-game fans! I've been searching for a mobile app or online platform that offers multiplayer gameplay. Any recommendations for a social mahjongg solitaire experience?

Old 06-25-2024, 08:07 AM
1st Gear

Hello! I'm always on the lookout for new and exciting mobile games to pass the time. One of my go-to's is Mahjong Titans - it's an addictive puzzle game that really challenges your brain. If you're a fellow puzzle enthusiast, I'd love to hear your thoughts on some of the other games you've played. Have you tried any good ones recently?

Quick Reply: Good game