Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

and it goes a little something like diss

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:15 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: and it goes a little something like diss

OMFG S4sweetee you should have seen the potholes this year. I am talking deep, "like running and gunnin in Iraq and diggin urself a hole deep"

I saw so many cars get p0wned in winter due to potholes. After this year I decided as cool as it looks...I dont want to replace my oil pan 5 times a year. lol

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

yeah, i remember chicago. lived there for 4 years. st louis is almost as bad for potholes, but that's an excellent reason not to lower. (i'm not lowered either!)

Old 04-21-2008, 11:17 AM
4th Gear

Thanks man! I wanted to take more shots then I take one "camera shuts off" I have to recharge it, I just got it last week and it was on stock charge from manufacturer.

ORIGINAL: MrFlippant

Lookin' good, Spiel![sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 04-21-2008, 11:21 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

it was just a bad year for the roads with all the precip and freezing and thawing. ours were just as severe, butwe don't have the volume of traffic like you do. our dept of transportation is probably better able to keep up with filling the really big ones....again, we have less streets.
but now that the weather is better, you get to look forward to all the construction and lane closures.
we're going thu some growing pains here in the st louis area with highway widening that will take till 2010 to complete.[:'(]

Old 04-21-2008, 11:27 AM
4th Gear

Ouch, sucks on construction! Yeah I agree it was a horrible year for roads! Most people here in IL that have cars dropped all live in BURBS![:@] If I had a balla *** house and lived with my mom and dad I would get my sh|t lowered as well

ORIGINAL: S4sweetee

it was just a bad year for the roads with all the precip and freezing and thawing. ours were just as severe, butwe don't have the volume of traffic like you do. our dept of transportation is probably better able to keep up with filling the really big ones....again, we have less streets.
but now that the weather is better, you get to look forward to all the construction and lane closures.
we're going thu some growing pains here in the st louis area with highway widening that will take till 2010 to complete.[:'(]