Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

GO STEEEELERS

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2006, 05:09 PM
Administrator
Default RE: GO STEEEELERS

refs or not, the seahawks played like crap...your quarterback is a joke, and your "leagues best" running back is the best in the league..when she is playing against the likes of the niners and saints...it wasnt like she had a ton of yards and they still lost...alexander did nothing. for all of the trash that your mediocre TE talks, he sure proved that it was all talk...as he dropped more *****..and your kicker? time to burn a draft pick.

there is holding on every play in the NFL...i have a picture of the hold on that play if you would like to see it..

i also have a still shot of ben with the ball in hand, and his hand is clearly over the line...so unless he was holding the ball with his armpit, the ball had to be in as well, right before he got hit by the linebacker...and before you say it, no its not a great picture, but think about it...in a video you can see that hs hand was over the line, and the ball was in his hand...

the offensive pass int call..look it up in the NFL rulebook...what he did is the definition of "offense pass interference"...

the only truly bad call was on the interception return, when sucklebeck dove into someones knees, and got called for a chop block (or whatever the exact call was)...the intception would have stood anyway, and the steelers scored on a bomb two plays later.

and if you want to call it fixed, lets go by this. the NFL is a business...everytime you buy a shirt or hat with one of those little nfl holograms, the nfl makes money. say that the seahawks did manage to win with their team of paper tigers, then the nfl might sell a handful of XL champs items..on the other hand, the steelers are one of the most travelled fan base teams in the NFL, and there are "Steelers bars" all over the country..i know of one in cleveland, phoenix, baltimore, and miami..the steelers win, and LOTS of stuff gets sold, and the NFL makes more money...its better for the NFL when a team with such a prominent history wins their 5th, as opposed to a one-year wonder, less than mediocre team of bums from the NFC, wins the super bowl..

and on top if it all, your coach shamed the team more than their play did, by whinning like a damn child on national television.

Old 02-13-2006, 05:42 PM
4th Gear

Well tell us what you really think Patrick!

Old 02-13-2006, 07:53 PM
Administrator

born and raised in pittsburgh...i even like the...pirates...[&:]

Old 02-14-2006, 03:31 AM
1st Gear

the steelers did it yea,but what happened to your fans here in detroit .I was downtown in the middle of it and 90% of the fans were not cheering or celebrating.I felt bad so I cheered for charlie batch.

Old 02-14-2006, 04:02 AM
2nd Gear

GOOO STEEELERS thanks patrick. We got that one for the thumb

Old 02-14-2006, 04:39 AM
Administrator

wow... no need to resort to 3rd grade name calling

Old 02-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Administrator

did i call someone a name? i dont know who that is aimed at..sorry.

i dont think that i called anyone a name, other than a handful of the losers that some people call "Seahwaks"..

if it came across that i was calling someone here a name, i apologize...as a seahawks fan, you may have bad taste in football teams, but i wouldnt resort to name calling over a football discussion..im just tired of hearing ALL of the whining...

Old 02-14-2006, 05:51 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: Patrick

im just tired of hearing ALL of the whining...
That's ok. I'm tired of Bill Cower always having the expression on his face like someone just stuck a hot poker up his ***!

Old 02-14-2006, 07:06 PM
2nd Gear

the steelers can s*ck my *****!

Old 02-14-2006, 07:28 PM

ORIGINAL: Patrick

born and raised in pittsburgh...i even like the...pirates...[&:]
i TRY to like the pirates..its really hard to tho [&:]