Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Girls are..

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2007, 06:02 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force
Default RE: Girls are..

Not all of them! Only the psycho ones that try to kill me!

Old 08-31-2007, 06:06 PM
Site Moderator

Yeah i wouldn't keep your beretta on your nightstand if i were you LOL.

Old 08-31-2007, 06:10 PM
CLX
Zombie Defense Force

LMAO, I've never had anyone try to get my gun on me, but you never know...

Old 08-31-2007, 06:40 PM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: auditech79

Nah the're simple, except they are all crazy.

Ditto

Old 08-31-2007, 11:38 PM
4th Gear

Dont know if i want to tell alot of people a but this crazy girl i met at school essentially raped me today.you guys wanna hear more.of course you guys do howoften does a guy get raped by a girl, basically ive known her for about 3 weeks since school started, today she got out early and needed a ride, i obliged, got to her house asked for a glass of water and next thing i know she started kissing me and from there on its on, SADLY MY F###IN PHONE KEPT RINGING AND IT EVENTAULLY KILLED THE MOOD. really this could only happen to me.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:41 PM
5th Gear

Playa!! lol.

Old 08-31-2007, 11:45 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: auditech79

Nah the're simple, except they are all crazy.
ROFL!
Doesn't matter how cool or down to earth a woman is, theres always something that'll trigger that psycho bitch mode. Its like its embedded in their brains.

Pardon me for being so explicit but...I've learned that no matter what you do to a woman as long you know how to fvck her and treat her right she'll "forgive" you...until the next time you **** her off.

Old 09-01-2007, 12:29 AM
Site Moderator

LMFAO!

Old 09-01-2007, 11:41 AM

ORIGINAL: SAudi

Dont know if i want to tell alot of people a but this crazy girl i met at school essentially raped me today.you guys wanna hear more.of course you guys do howoften does a guy get raped by a girl, basically ive known her for about 3 weeks since school started, today she got out early and needed a ride, i obliged, got to her house asked for a glass of water and next thing i know she started kissing me and from there on its on, SADLY MY F###IN PHONE KEPT RINGING AND IT EVENTAULLY KILLED THE MOOD. really this could only happen to me.
Thanks for making me burst out laughing and look retarded at work haha. That is a great story.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:29 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SAudi

LOL!!!!!!

You no sometimes you need to make sacrafices like.......throwing the phone so you could get some!

Quick Reply: Girls are..