Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

girlfriend issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2008, 01:35 AM

Originally Posted by qUaTtRoA4
^lol

let her do whatever the fvck she wants....it gives you the freedom to do whatever you want....

i know it doesn't sound healthy, bet we are too young to worry about **** like this....(i am 22)

just go with the flow...

if she needs girlfriends, then you should start double dating...so she meets some girls to hang with...

My ex used to chill with guys and in return I would chill with girls...it may not sound great, but it's life...
FAIL FAIL FAIL......

So how was it when she came home from hangin with other guys and kissed you.....knowing that she had some other guys **** in her mouth.....did it taste good ???

Old 10-08-2008, 01:46 AM

there are some good unbiased thoughts and opinions here--

i agree with mostly everything that has been said so far..

to the OP:

if it's only been 2 months, you should probably look out for yourself a little more considering you don't know this girl as well as you think you do. She isn't worth your time dude. Why doesn't she go to the mall with you? Am I missing something?

Tell her how you feel and don't hold back dude or else you're going to get played. Seriously girls are the demon monsters sent from hell to plague men everywhere. Except your mom ;-) unless your mom is a crack head or something.

I'm young as well but I'm smart. And it's not worth the stress man. The best girl for you or who you might end up thinking is the right one won't lie to you and won't want to make you feel uncomfortable. You'll just know I guess. I'd play hard to get, don't pay as much attention to her and be like whatever then like 3 days later tell her whats up. Tell her you want answers.

Bong Monologues
(it counts as a monologue because I'm technically typing to myself on a forum?)

Old 10-08-2008, 01:47 AM

Originally Posted by GHETTOxWHITExBOY
FAIL FAIL FAIL......

So how was it when she came home from hangin with other guys and kissed you.....knowing that she had some other guys **** in her mouth.....did it taste good ???

^^^would you want someone to say that to you???

dude honestly now everyone knows why you have that butt/bill cosby thing in your sig, you're a huge goon and you're F'd up!!

and you don't get laid by anyone!!

Old 10-08-2008, 02:01 AM
4th Gear

FAIL FAIL FAIL......

now now ghetto, play nice

Old 10-08-2008, 02:06 AM

Originally Posted by ouzo 2
^^^would you want someone to say that to you???

dude honestly now everyone knows why you have that butt/bill cosby thing in your sig, you're a huge goon and you're F'd up!!

and you don't get laid by anyone!!
Hey dumb a$$ if you would have looked at the whole thread you would have seen my post to the O.P. and the last one was for the idiot who thinks its ok for his girlfriend to go out and screw other guys......so with that being said if someone posts that his girlfriend cheats on him and hes ok with it.......its open game. No one deserves to get cheated on.

You dont even know me so if I wanted lip from you I'd jiggle my zipper and I didn't touch my crotch yet.....So unless I clowned you keep your stupid a$$ comments to yourself.

As far as the you don't get laid by anyone comment....that was FAIL!!!

Old 10-08-2008, 02:07 AM

Originally Posted by theTTkid
now now ghetto, play nice
I'm trying , but that guy was stupid and deserved it !!!

Whats going on buddy ???

Old 10-08-2008, 02:08 AM

FAIL FAIL FAIL......

lol...I don't know what kind of girls you go out with, but for the most part...when my girl would catch up with some guy from h.s. for coffee or whatever I am pretty posative that I had left her jaw a little too sore for any extracockticular activities...lol...

a huge part of a relationship lies in sex, when you are young...so, a good judge of my relationships is sex...if you are having great sex a couple times a day, you don't worry about your girl going out....

on the other hand...if your sex is weaksauce or non-existant...than you have something to worry about...

Old 10-08-2008, 02:11 AM
4th Gear

I'm trying , but that guy was stupid and deserved it !!!

Whats going on buddy ???
not much.. you? meet up in word association and possible chat later? haha...
be nice though...

and hey dumba$$ who didnt read the whole thread.. your a dumba$$ HA HA HA idk whats going onnnnn

but its true, nobody deserves to be cheated on... that just sucks...

and to the OP maybe tag along with her while she goes shopping with these guys or at least ask her if you can... if she says no or is hesistant then you should worry, but if shes welcoming i wouldnt worry really...

Old 10-08-2008, 02:15 AM

^ BUMP ^ Think what u want, but when you grow up you'll realize what I'm talking about. If you have a girlfriend and she feels the need to go hang out with other guys from her past.....your doing something a little wrong! Just to let you in on a little secret, girls like more than sex! Just because you think its good.....she might not.

Last edited by GHETTOxWHITExBOY; 10-08-2008 at 02:20 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:18 AM
4th Gear

that was to quattro not me right?

Quick Reply: girlfriend issues