Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

girlfriend issues

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

it's kinda hard to ask for advise from a bunch of people you don't know, but the fact is....we're giving you our honest opinions and since we don't know you, we can be unbiased. so, if you think about it, the sampling of information you get here is really good information.

all we can do is report our opinions based upon the information you give us.

and remember, we are all highly trained in this area!

Old 10-07-2008, 01:29 PM
Site Moderator

2 Long distance relationships (one of them for 3 years), 3 local long term relationships, and 7 years with my wife (4 years married) here so I feel like I know a thing er two about a thing er two Still not an expert, but yeah.

Wow that makes me sound really old S4sweetie, here is where you 1 up me, PLEASE!

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 10-07-2008 at 01:34 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Site Moderator

I'd like to add that when you are young, things are so simple it's very easy to define what love is to you. As you get older love will get redefined for you as your life gets more complex.... So I'm not trying to discount your "love".

Last edited by onepoint8tee; 10-07-2008 at 01:41 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Thumbs down

Originally Posted by chaos92287
ok so me and my girlfriend have been going out for a couple months and we're living together. she went home for the weekend last weekend. I come to find out she hung out with a guy alone. they went shopping and chilled at Barnes n Noble. and this guy has a serious crush on her. I called her while she was down there and she never mentioned this. it just slipped out while we were in the shower. naturally, i got mad. i told her if she loved me, she wouldn't put herself in that position. but she thinks she didn't do anything wrong. and now she wants to go shopping with some other guy up here in orlando. im at school the whole day so i'll have no way of knowing whats going on. her excuse is, she doesn't have any girl friends up here, just guys, and i should trust her. i told her its not that i dont trust her, but im just uncomfortable with her hanging out alone with guys, and is hanging out with some guy more important than how i feel. but she still insists she's doing nothing wrong, and im being unreasonable.

what should i do?
99% of these situations end up with the chick cheating....she might be that 1%, but I doubt it. Now if it was you hanging out with other girls what do you think she would tell you.....exactly!!! KICK HER TO THE FREAKIN CURB BRO!!! If she thinks thats ok and you believe her theres something wrong with the both of you!!! Sorry if you take offense to this, I'm just being honest!!!

Old 10-07-2008, 11:46 PM
2nd Gear

bro honestly dump her...i was in a situation just like this a month ago.. my gf jus started modeling, and this guy she met on myspace was "helping her out" because he was a model as well..so they started hangin out once in a while n im not the jealous type, so i didnt say nething, but was very observant..needless to say, i caught her in a few lies about her being on the fone...gotta love that call waiting beep verizon has..and she was just plain acting shady...broke up with her...two weeks later she was goin out with the dude...3 days ago she calls me askin for me to forgive her and take her back...honestly tho, im havin too much fun bein single =]...so dont worry, she may have her fun now, but karma really is the mother of all bitches

Old 10-07-2008, 11:48 PM
2nd Gear

and we were together for 6 months btw

Old 10-08-2008, 12:01 AM
3rd Gear

Brian,
"You may find a hoe that you like, but you can't make a hoe a housewife."

Old 10-08-2008, 12:35 AM
SoCal Crew Member

^wisdom.

Old 10-08-2008, 12:38 AM

^lol

let her do whatever the fvck she wants....it gives you the freedom to do whatever you want....

i know it doesn't sound healthy, bet we are too young to worry about **** like this....(i am 22)

just go with the flow...

if she needs girlfriends, then you should start double dating...so she meets some girls to hang with...

My ex used to chill with guys and in return I would chill with girls...it may not sound great, but it's life...

Old 10-08-2008, 01:19 AM
5th Gear

ouch man. i wouldn't trust the girl after 2 months though. i don't like how she's hanging out with guys like that either. one important thing though, is she denying you sex? if so, she's definitely cheating. make sure you have sex with her multiple times a day too. also, talk to her, you somehow got her to slip that she hung out with that one guy so i'm sure you can make her slip other things too. good luck man, just don't get wipped

Quick Reply: girlfriend issues