Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

getting married is.......

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2005, 01:09 PM
Default RE: getting married is.......

i think i am gonna have to sell my home theatre projector. which sucks but its the easiest one to replace for me. i paid 7500 bucks for it a few years back and i really like it. but my house isnt going to be finished until next july so i cant use it in a apartment. if you know anyone that is interested in a high end projector let me know.

Old 08-16-2005, 01:16 PM
1st Gear

what are the stats on it? brand, series, lamp hours, how much you'd be willing to let it go for?

Old 08-16-2005, 01:35 PM

its a sanyo lcd projector the pro x trax series which is there top of line. the lamp is still the original as i havent used it a whole lot since i bought it a few years ago. but if i had to guess there is probably 1500 hours left on it. here a link that gives the specs
http://www.projectorcentral.com/Sanyo-PLC-XP30.htm

this thing is phenomenal and i really wish you could see it in action. i played ps2 on it a few times and it handles that smoothly and dvd's are where this thing shines. and it is bright enough that you dont need total light control. i dont have a screen for it yet as it was a spur of the moment purchase and i never had a dedicated theatre room done yet. as far as what i can get for it i have no idea but i know im taking a hugh loss, i will see what my local pawn shop offers for it and go on that but im estimating 1500-2000 bucks. but if you make me an immediate offer i might take it just on the basis of a speedy sale

Old 08-16-2005, 01:37 PM

oh yeah sanyo makes these projectors for several other companies and sell it under different names for 5000 dollars more for the exact same thing. look for reviews on it and im sure you will not here anything bad this thing is a beast. i did all my homework before i bought it.

Old 08-16-2005, 06:42 PM
1st Gear

look on the bright side...at least you'll get a big tax break...

...that's what my stepdad said to finally get my mom to marry him

Old 08-16-2005, 09:35 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

something that's doen for the WOMEN... It's the "downpayment" you owe for all the MADNESS you just bought!
nailed it right on the head.

Old 08-16-2005, 11:40 PM
2nd Gear

JOKE... Who in their right mind would do it.... (Unless you were going to get married by Elvis in Vegas). Then I can see the point of it.

I hate the thought of it... it makes me sick.... well there is only one person I would marry in a heart beat but she is married so thats off limits. bugger.

We all should have an Audi Forum group ceremony. :-)