Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Getting kicked in the nuts! Ouch!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 04:43 AM
3rd Gear
Default Getting kicked in the nuts! Ouch!!

Any of you guys get hit in the nuts so bad that you blacked out? I haven't but I once got hit so hard that my vision went fuzzy and I was down for about 20mins. It was a painful day if I remember correctly. No idea why I was thinking of this by the way

Old 02-06-2006, 04:51 AM
Default RE: Getting kicked in the nuts! Ouch!!

Slightly random haha. I cant say Ive ever been hit that hard. I can admit the last time I cried...about 2 months ago... was induced from a swift kick to the nuts. I think she was mad at me... I was down for a good 15 minutes and didnt walk the same for a good 6 hours. Painfulness.

Old 02-06-2006, 05:57 AM
3rd Gear

yea, I once forgot my cup for an icehockey practice (I was a goalie). I realized that it was missing after I went into a butterfly and took a slapshot to the nuts. Yea I was laying in the locker room for the next hour and a half. lol, but that was awhile ago...I haven't taken a "good" nutshot lately ::knocks on wood::

Old 02-06-2006, 09:20 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

Any of you guys get hit in the nuts so bad that you blacked out?
No, that last time I blacked out was when I was reading this incredibly boring and pointless post.....

Old 02-06-2006, 02:01 PM
2nd Gear

No, that last time I blacked out was when I was reading this incredibly boring and pointless post.....
Well, then quit reading it!...jk...I havent ever been kicked hard enough to lose consciousness or vision...and I hope that it doesnt happen any time soon.

Old 02-06-2006, 02:56 PM
4th Gear

my friend got nailed in the nuts in the hockey locker room, and threw up twice

Old 02-06-2006, 05:37 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: QuattroGT74

Any of you guys get hit in the nuts so bad that you blacked out?

Oh I remember why I was thinking this very random thought. I was saying to myself how I would rather take a full-on nut shot from Vinny Jones wearing a Dr. Marten boot, than have to drive a Lincoln LS

Old 02-06-2006, 08:48 PM
2nd Gear

At least you spelled Marten right. You're smarter than I tell people!

But I still don't think I'm going to take sport sedan advice from anyone who drives a car with a pink logo.....

Old 02-06-2006, 08:52 PM
18T
4th Gear

my gf always seems to "accidently knee me" in the nuts whenever we are laying down or sleeping.

ive never been hit hard enough to black out or cry. but my sister has given me a bloody nose from a punch once, when i was like 10 and she was around 6-7 years old. ahahhahaah

Old 02-06-2006, 09:07 PM
1st Gear

My old religious teacher was a football hooligan( im English ) it happens. He would often fight us in class, not pussying about stuff,
proper punching,there would be 4 or 5 of us on him but he was a nutter.He was a Manchester United fan and wore a crombie and docs
to school along with a football scarf. He was also ******** several of the teachers.
Anyway he punched me so hard one day i was out cold for about 30 seconds , he would kick you in the nuts and allsorts.
He also carried a knife into school,( it wasnt a rough school) and would use it in class when talking about the crucifixtion of
Christ. He held a aboy up against the wall by his throat and stabbed the knife around his head ( not into around) several
times until he screamed.

Total nutter, he ended up hanging himself in a local car park, still i liked him ,he was a good teacher in a kind of way,
just watch your nuts incase he kicked em.

Abit off topic on this off topic but i thought it might interest you.

Quick Reply: Getting kicked in the nuts! Ouch!!