Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

German Plate list

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2005, 02:50 AM
Administrator
Default RE: German Plate list

Ohh snap thats hot!! I am having dreams about getting mine.. I am pretty damn excited!!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 04:21 AM
Administrator

i got mine today also
my mom told me it came after i got home from skewl and chilled for like 3 hours then when i was gonna go to work she tells me oh UPS droped something off for u[:@]

i put it on my door for now

Old 09-16-2005, 04:59 PM
Senior Administrator

SlowWagon... DAY-uhm... That IS hot!!! I'm actually thinking abut askin your car to marry me!!!

Panda... Qewl... Ummm... door

Seriously, I was JUST about to post that you guys should start getting your plates 2day, 2morrow, Monday... But I guess I'm 2late.

POSTyourPICS. More people will want to get them... I'm tryN to talk the guy into contacting Amanda about becomming a sponsor and offering us ALL UNLIMITED access to the "group" rate... I think if we can generate another order, or two, he might see the benefit to having a constant, ever-growing customer base. Maybe we'll eventually have a "Post your German-Plate, here" thread...

EDYT: Also, I forgot to mention that, for those of you who ordered suction cups with your plates, the suction cups come with hardware that, in order for you to use them with your plate you'll hafta drill holes in your plate to mount the hardware through. I specifically told teh vendoor NOT to drill holes in your plates for you; assuming that you'd want to make your OWN determination as to where/how many holes you'd want to deface your plate with...

EDYT II: SlowWagon, what brand wheels you sportin? I want THOSE for my baybee... Well, not THOSE, but some that look like THOSE, certainly

Old 09-16-2005, 08:20 PM
2nd Gear

they are the Symbolic XR-8's. A buddy of mine had it on his b6 and when he sold it, I took it off his hands.

Old 09-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Administrator

hahaha Im going to place my euro plate on the rear of my car!!! Just because I can, and you guys cant (with the exception of Brian) maybe I will just do away with my normal plate and go purchase three day trip permits all the time!!! that would be funny as hell!!!

Old 09-16-2005, 11:46 PM
2nd Gear

awww, i havent got mine yet

Old 09-17-2005, 12:04 AM
5th Gear

i got mine today...but i can't put it on cause i didn't get my frame...

Old 09-17-2005, 12:09 AM
Administrator

Brian you going to put it on the back for some quick pictures when you get your frame??

Old 09-17-2005, 12:52 AM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: A4Andy

awww, i havent got mine yet
Me either... The vendor's on the left coast, so you left-coasties're gonna get yours first. Since Minnesota's waaaaaaaaaaaaay up in Canada, not sure when you'll get yours...

Brian, I got your PM too late to get an answer tonight, and I never asked if the were open for bussiness on weekends, but I'll tryN call him in the morning, plus I sent him a email...

Old 09-17-2005, 01:42 AM
2nd Gear

im guessing monday for my plates

Quick Reply: German Plate list