Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

German Plate list

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2005, 07:50 PM
5th Gear
Default RE: German Plate list

come on now guys...i'm gettin a little worried at the lack of responses here...i really don't want to wait several weeks to get my plate just because 1 or 2 of us is slacking on sending the payment...it's just 20 bucks, get it out so we can get our plates! thank you.

Old 08-27-2005, 10:02 PM
Administrator

if any of these biatches doesnt pay.. I will purchase the the plates and just mail the plates to me.. that way we can all get our plates in a timely manner.. and then if they decide to come up with the money they can buy the plate back from me.. that way nobody gets hosed.. and if all else fails and people bail out.. I will just have an extra plate..

Old 08-27-2005, 10:32 PM
5th Gear

that's incredibly generous of you, karl...hopefully it won't come to that though..

Old 08-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

if any of these biatches doesnt pay.. I will purchase the the plates and just mail the plates to me.. that way we can all get our plates in a timely manner.. and then if they decide to come up with the money they can buy the plate back from me.. that way nobody gets hosed.. and if all else fails and people bail out.. I will just have an extra plate..
I'll split the cost with you, if it comes to that.

The order'll go out NLT Friday, one way or another, to give everybody time to get their $$$ in the mail. If you can't come up with yur funds in time PM me and I'll let you know if you'll hafta blow me or Karl, or BOTH to get the plate that YOU commited to. Prolly be BOTH of us though.

If you've ALREADY mailed it, don't worry, I'm sure your funds will arrive in time. If NOT, you might wanna make it happen SOON!!! There WILL be a BLACKLIST thread started to let EVERYBODY else know who CANNOT be trusted to hold up their end of a DEAL.

Old 08-27-2005, 11:51 PM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

If you can't come up with yur funds in time PM me and I'll let you know if you'll hafta blow me or Karl, or BOTH to get the plate that YOU commited to. Prolly be BOTH of us though.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]LMFAO!!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 08-27-2005, 11:53 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

If you can't come up with yur funds in time PM me and I'll let you know if you'll hafta blow me or Karl, or BOTH to get the plate that YOU commited to. Prolly be BOTH of us though.
[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]LMFAO!!!![sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

LOL OMG

Old 08-28-2005, 12:05 AM
2nd Gear

i sent mine out on Thursday so you should have it Monday/Tuesday something like that.....
[sm=innoc.gif]

thx for doing all of this AWD
& Andy

Old 08-28-2005, 12:41 AM
Senior Administrator

^^^DAMN!!! Traci's got a cute grill, too^^^

Old 08-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Administrator

^^^... after re reading that this morning and not beeing so tired.. Damn Jazz you one funny man!!!!!!

Old 08-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Senior Administrator

I specalize in humor that makes the 'thinking" wo/man LTFAO[sm=devilangel.gif] (laugh THEIR F***** A** Off)

Quick Reply: German Plate list