Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

German Plate list

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2005, 09:42 PM
Senior Administrator
Default German Plate list

I'm gonna tryN coordinate a group-buy for German-style plates/tags. ONLY (seriously guys/gals) post here if you RILLY, RILLY intend to cough up the CA$H when the times comes to pay. NEbody weaslin out will be posted to a BLACKLIST thread for ALL to see. SERIOUSLY!!!

Post what you'd want your plate to say (ONLY if you intend to PAY up when time comes), and I'll keep track in this thread kinda like Cheng does for the names thread (I've FINALLY got my OWN!!!). I'll post updates, as needed. AND, SOMEONE from Cherr-muny PM me, gosh darn it!!!

EDYT: Props/credit to Karl for suggesting the list

Old 08-07-2005, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Default RE: German Plate list

want mine to say "ILOVEJAZZ"

j/k would love one that just says "QUATTRO" because if i get one that says something specific, i wouldnt be able to use it on any other car LMAO.. but i will always have quattro on all my audi's i ever buy but put me down for two plates the second one should read "041-TJP"

Old 08-07-2005, 10:01 PM
Senior Administrator

ONE MORE THING (nuthin personal but...) NO NOOBS!!! Ya gotsta build up some cred before I'll take ya seriusly. 1sg gear or betR, please!

Those work, Karl. I believe the character limit is 8 or 9. Don't forget the umlauts ":" (check Jared sig. between teh JEST and the 2.0) They generally refer to the month (upper) and year (lower) that you're due for a new safety inspection, based on mo/yr of registration...

The LIST:

Jazz: AWD:aholic or AWD:ahol (12:06)

Old 08-07-2005, 10:03 PM
Administrator

i would love one but german plates arent allowed in Cali

Old 08-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Administrator

hell they arent allowed in WA either.. but ehh what the hell thats why i would want the plate to read what my WA plate reads.. LMAO..

Old 08-07-2005, 10:12 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

i would love one but german plates arent allowed in Cali

Gud point. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS before chiming in. NEone wishing to back out of teh buy will have to convince a panel of AF veterans (since it's my baby I pick Cheng, Karl, Brian, Lauren and Pops) of the validity of their reason for backing out or be placed on the (as yet un-created) BLACKLIST thread!

Cheng. You cud always display it in your rear window. No law against THAT is there?

EDYT: I'll even make you a special holder to diaplay it in, gratis, if you want. Your call.

Old 08-07-2005, 10:13 PM
Administrator

or just do the magnet thing and then when you get pulled over say oohh sorry i just got back from a show and forgot to take it off. then pop it off.. LMAO

Old 08-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Administrator

how many characters can go on the plate

Old 08-07-2005, 10:18 PM
Administrator

so should i make my request something like 041:TJP (12:06) or are you saying i need a minimum of 8-9 characters?

Old 08-07-2005, 10:19 PM
Administrator

maybe i'll just get one and mount it to my wall

Quick Reply: German Plate list