Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

g/f is dumb.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2006, 06:14 AM
Default RE: g/f is dumb.....

Wow. I was reading this about 30 minutes ago and something just happened that I sorta want everyone to know. My girl came up for the weekend for my formal at college and she thought she would pull something on me. New Years night she wore the shortest black dress that can be sold legally and not be considered public nudity. Cut off at the *** line and most celavage possible. More or less a hand towel rolled into a dress. So she came up this weeknend for my formal and had a "really nice classy dress" to wear. So shes unpacking to put all our stuff into my larger suitcase. Shes taking everything out and throws this look of scaryness out and screams "omg, I cannot believe my mom didnt throw my dress into the bag and pulls out the short dlack dress. Now dont get me wrong... i love seeing her in this dress, but I dont know wht all my friends will think when they see her in it. So shes like... "oh dont worry.... itll be fine and I wont look that bad. Keep in mind... i have three other girls and my roomate chilling here and there all like.....wow, your going to a formal in that?? So I'm sitting there with this look on my face of.. what the hell am I going to do. Out of nowhere all the girls start laughing and she whips the real dress out of her bag, which is still pretty nice. Moral is, girls will always try to **** with your head.... with anything.... and everything.

p.s. if parts of this story dont make any sense at all im sorry.... im drunk, plus some great hookahness. Alrighty then... time to get back to the night and plan my revenge.... rock on peoplesss

Old 04-08-2006, 06:16 AM
5th Gear

LOL yea girls are tricky sometimes lol....... and I understood everything but i dont think hookahness is a word lol

Old 04-08-2006, 06:36 AM

I hear ya man. There realy tricky.... as for the hookaness.... I had some good hookah tonight and i thought I would add the "ness" to the end to make it seem like an action... in stead of saying I smoked hookah. To be honest I really dont know what I meant or what I mean here so yeaa.....

Old 04-08-2006, 06:40 AM
5th Gear

Now was it legal hookaness or illegal hookaness

Old 04-08-2006, 07:01 AM

haha... all legalness. There be no illegal hookah-ing up in here. Its all good. We can do it outside and no one will say a word... i love it.

Old 04-08-2006, 07:31 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

Wow. I was reading this about 30 minutes ago and something just happened that I sorta want everyone to know. My girl came up for the weekend for my formal at college and she thought she would pull something on me. New Years night she wore the shortest black dress that can be sold legally and not be considered public nudity. Cut off at the *** line and most celavage possible. More or less a hand towel rolled into a dress. So she came up this weeknend for my formal and had a "really nice classy dress" to wear. So shes unpacking to put all our stuff into my larger suitcase. Shes taking everything out and throws this look of scaryness out and screams "omg, I cannot believe my mom didnt throw my dress into the bag and pulls out the short dlack dress. Now dont get me wrong... i love seeing her in this dress, but I dont know wht all my friends will think when they see her in it. So shes like... "oh dont worry.... itll be fine and I wont look that bad. Keep in mind... i have three other girls and my roomate chilling here and there all like.....wow, your going to a formal in that?? So I'm sitting there with this look on my face of.. what the hell am I going to do. Out of nowhere all the girls start laughing and she whips the real dress out of her bag, which is still pretty nice. Moral is, girls will always try to **** with your head.... with anything.... and everything.

p.s. if parts of this story dont make any sense at all im sorry.... im drunk, plus some great hookahness. Alrighty then... time to get back to the night and plan my revenge.... rock on peoplesss
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 04-08-2006, 07:38 AM
5th Gear

yea lol lets see some pix of her in the lil black dress

Old 04-08-2006, 03:57 PM

There it is. And thats stretched out lol. New Years Eve 2005. Great times. lol.

Old 04-08-2006, 04:20 PM
2nd Gear

[sm=exactly.gif] ... wow... go you.. shes smokin hot

Old 04-08-2006, 04:31 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: FezA4

New Years night she wore the shortest black dress that can be sold legally and not be considered public nudity. Cut off at the *** line and most celavage possible.
No, I think it's not leagal!

Quick Reply: g/f is dumb.....