Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Furniture for my office

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2020, 11:12 AM
1st Gear
Default Furniture for my office

I finally got my own office and want to update all the furniture in it after the old owner. Tell me where it will be better to buy it?

Old 11-25-2020, 11:21 AM
1st Gear

There are a lot of special stores with office furniture.

Old 11-25-2020, 11:23 AM
1st Gear

Isn't the furniture more expensive there?

Old 11-25-2020, 11:30 AM
1st Gear

Yes, I agree so, but it often happens that the buyer of office furniture, when he begins to analyze price offers from various suppliers, sometimes just can't understand why, for example, a simple table with a length of 1200mm and a depth of 600mm in the" price lists " of one company has a price three times higher than the exact same table produced by a competitor. For example, I ordered office furniture not in a regular store but in the ny furniture outlet and it turned out not so expensive. Basically, you pay for a certain brand and quality, so think for yourself where you would be better to order furniture for your office.

Old 11-25-2020, 11:32 AM
1st Gear

Originally Posted by MrHeels
Yes, I agree so, but it often happens that the buyer of office furniture, when he begins to analyze price offers from various suppliers, sometimes just can't understand why, for example, a simple table with a length of 1200mm and a depth of 600mm in the" price lists " of one company has a price three times higher than the exact same table produced by a competitor. For example, I ordered office furniture not in a regular store but in the ny furniture outlet and it turned out not so expensive. Basically, you pay for a certain brand and quality, so think for yourself where you would be better to order furniture for your office.
Thank you for your advice I probably will.

Old 05-24-2022, 06:00 AM
1st Gear

I know what it means when you are having a renovation in your house and want to buy new furniture. I was checking a lot of various stores and stopped at https://cosywood.co.uk/tables/dining...op/extendable/ shop, where are represented really great solutions for your appartment or house renovation. I was really pleased with their service and affordable prices on furniture that they are having.

Old 09-06-2022, 12:09 AM
1st Gear

Yeah, I've heard the arguments against furniture blocks many times, and I get how it could devalue current unique furniture made with combinations of blocks, etc. I'd still like to see some basic timeless furniture components (suitable for both modern and mediaeval structures), such as your cabinets and some plain seats. I mean, paintings and banners exist, but paintings are primarily aesthetic blocks while banners are mostly such. There have been various recommendations for a subtle seating pad/cushion block to make sitting on blocks more comfortable, and that would be a good balance. However, I would still like actual chairs.

The other solution is straightforward. Get some furniture paint UK and give your property a more current appearance. With a few cans of paint, you can completely transform the look of your home. So, what are you holding out for?

Old 09-29-2022, 02:54 AM
1st Gear

Does anyone know where I can buy dining room chairs made of natural wood. I want to change the design of my interior and I buy furniture according to this design. The whole interior of the house is done in a modern style.

Old 09-29-2022, 02:55 AM
1st Gear

If you want to buy a chair, then I can tell you how to do it. We bought a modern dining chair https://www.roomservice360.com/moder...ng-chairs.html made of natural wood and were pleased with the result. The chair turned out to be very durable and very comfortable to sit on, the back and lower back are supported by anatomically shaped back. The chair is durable, nothing will ever unscrew and it will not creak.