Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fun Highway Time

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2005, 06:59 PM
3rd Gear
Default Fun Highway Time

It must have been Audi day in KC. I was on my way home just cruising about 70mph and I came up behind an S6, so I had to see if he wanted to play... I was following him for a while and we really got the speed up and were flying pretty good for a while. We started messing around and were switching off with who was leading. We were going for about 5 miles and then we flew by an S4 that was on the side of the road with a highway patrol car. LOL. I never get to have any fun with other A6's, so today was a lot of fun. I was very surprised at the performance of my car. I love driving it on the highway because that's when I really get the power that it has. His S6 was fast but I think I had him with the top end. He would probably get me off the line because of the turbo. Anyway, just thought I would share. Not too often the A6's get to mess around.

Old 12-30-2005, 09:46 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Fun Highway Time

I am with ya on that one. I love coming across Audi's on the freeway, atleast Audi's with cool drivers. It is so rare that I see another A6 though.

As a side note: I had a brand new (no plates) 2005 S4 come up on me at the California Oregon border and the guy was totally uncomfortable driving it (braking into the curves) and not utilizing his quattro at all going like 45 through the curve. So, I thought, I will show him how his car runs. Passed him like he was standing still, and took off. We ran probably 50 miles at about 80 through the curves of the mountains on I5 there. Him following me the whole time watching me brake or not brake... more so not brake. I know he could have beat the crap out of my A6 wagon, but it felt good to whoop the crap out of him through Ashland and well into Cali. After the road straightened out, he took off at well over an hundred. BYE BYE

Old 12-31-2005, 02:18 AM
4th Gear

Good to hear you out "ballzed" him, that is deff how I win most races. you get the other guy out of there comfort zone.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:53 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: flyboy

Good to hear you out "ballzed" him, that is deff how I win most races. you get the other guy out of there comfort zone.

Yeah, it was all about who wanted to stretch it farther. I got out of work early, so I was already jazzed for the long weekend. Why not throw in a little good music and driving. It was pretty fun.

Old 12-31-2005, 02:58 AM
4th Gear

you know, I dont think most people ever know what it is like to actualy have a great drive. my parents would call that a trip without incedent. Man I just love getting out on the road in a nice car like an Audi and letting it rip.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:13 AM
4th Gear

Come to chicago, i see nothing but A6's even the popular A4 is hard to find.

Old 01-02-2006, 12:20 AM
Administrator

the freeway was my play ground, i took every challege that came at me, i wonder wut u got flyboy
i probly would of beat that A6 if there wasd some traffic
i love driving on the freeway, after a hard day of work or skewl nuthin like just cusining down the freeway

Old 01-02-2006, 01:37 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

the freeway was my play ground, i took every challege that came at me, i wonder wut u got flyboy
i probly would of beat that A6 if there wasd some traffic
i love driving on the freeway, after a hard day of work or skewl nuthin like just cusining down the freeway
[sm=dontgetit.gif] What are you asking me panda.

Old 01-02-2006, 02:49 AM
Administrator

nuthin just messing around

Old 01-02-2006, 03:44 AM
4th Gear

THats not allowed, this is a serious thread here. and of all the places to be screwing around, the off topic forum. you should be ashamed of yourself.

Quick Reply: Fun Highway Time