Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fun day at work

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2006, 11:24 PM
3rd Gear
Default Fun day at work

I work for a high profile insurance company and I had an interesting day today. I had a client agent call in and request to have a new vehicle added to the policy. It was a 2006 Bugatti Veryon! I couldn't beleive it. As I was looking through his policy, I also noticed that he had a Ferrari Enzo as well. The pictures were amazing. The garage that the thing was in was bigger than most houses. I really like my job sometimes...

Old 02-17-2006, 11:26 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Fun day at work

holy ****! when clarkson tryed insuring that thing they didnt even know it was a car and had no quote for it!!!

anyway how much is it to ensure something like that?

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! man that must be carazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Old 02-18-2006, 01:23 AM

Crazy stuff man. Always cool to hear stuff like that. How much as it to add to the plan?

Old 02-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Administrator

hahaha I like how the link your post for Insur Comp" is for Geico... doubt thats the company but if it was.. it would defeat the purpose of not naming what company you work for

Old 02-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Administrator

this forum is really advertising alot now
so many added on hpyerlinks
i hope pop ups arent next

Old 02-18-2006, 02:03 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

hahaha I like how the link your post for Insur Comp" is for Geico... doubt thats the company but if it was.. it would defeat the purpose of not naming what company you work for

LOL. No, it's not Geico...

As for how much to insure it... The policy consisted of 4 cars and the annual premium was just under 10,000. A lot of the people we insure don't care about how much their premium is. They just want the name of the insurance company. They also pay for a pretty good policy. There are not a lot of companies that will insure such high profile vehicles, so people have to pay the price. If you can afford a Bugatti, you can pay anything to insure it.

Old 02-18-2006, 02:57 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: cary12
They just want the name of the insurance company.
Lloyds of London?

Old 02-18-2006, 08:40 AM
2nd Gear

As for how much to insure it... The policy consisted of 4 cars and the annual premium was just under 10,000. A lot of the people we insure don't care about how much their premium is. They just want the name of the insurance company. They also pay for a pretty good policy. There are not a lot of companies that will insure such high profile vehicles, so people have to pay the price. If you can afford a Bugatti, you can pay anything to insure it.
Under $10,000, thats it? In my area to insure ONE sports car worth say 15-25 grand is 6 grand.

Old 02-18-2006, 12:43 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: KiloByte

Under $10,000, thats it? In my area to insure ONE sports car worth say 15-25 grand is 6 grand.
I've never seen a policy with a car worth 25 grand costing 6 grand. They get good deals on the auto policies because we are also insuring the home owners and personal liability, etc.

Old 02-18-2006, 06:28 PM
4th Gear

doesnt he have to come to the insurance company so u guys take pictures of it?!?!

Quick Reply: Fun day at work