Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fun day off

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2007, 10:20 PM
4th Gear
Default Fun day off

well with my day off i repainted my bumper, flushed my coolant and replaced my snub, and nothing really came out 100%. sure the bumper looks better but i didnt sand it so it looks a bit gritty, the 034 motorsport snub(went with them because greedspeed never sent me my snub after 2 weeks, they suck)which came in right at the moment i removed all the bolts from radiator support, it went in nice and quick and made an amazing improvemtn over the rubber mount but now i think the engine mounts are bad(maybe). burned myself flushing the coolant but i had to be done , i flushed it about 5 times and the first 2 timesthe coolant came out really dark green, no oil (i hope) but just many years of running with green coolant fromt he previous owner. finally when everything was back on an did a nice test run up to 110mph on the back roads i get home to find that for some reasont the windshiled washer fluid is leaking like no other, i run out to get a bite to eat with a buddy of mine and my little helper, my kid brother, good stuff although i drop my hot dog after one bite and in a fit of rage throught he mustard soaked buns at a parked ricer, get home wiht some clamps, see that i leaked out a gallon of fluid. put on a new clamp i think it still leaks abit but an too tired so if its still leaking ill deal with it tomorrow after school. during clean up i smack my leg agaist the lawn mower and cut myself, get really pissed. really want a cigg but i quit becaus emy kid bro so i light up a imaginary one. so overall a long @$$ day butit kept me busy. well thaks for listening to the rant. still pretty pissed about the hot dog and the smacking of the leg on the mower. oh and i let my buddy test drive my car since he may buy it from me since im upgrading to a newer 1.8t or avant, and frankly hes still used to his car and basically jerked or overrevved ever gear.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:23 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Fun day off

yep always gotta look at the plusses.

legs still bleeding though.

Old 11-08-2007, 10:39 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: Fun day off

itll stip i just happened to get it hit one the edge of the mower and it bled pretty good but i get soem gauze on it and it seems to be coagulating. i also just remembered that i broke several of my tools and one i borrowed from a friend.