Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Friends... I need to get this out...

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2007, 03:21 AM
4th Gear
Default Friends... I need to get this out...

There are certain times in ones life where you realize who your real friends are. There are certain times in your life when you know that there are people who do care about you and that there are people who truly do value your friendship with you. At the same time you realize those people you also realize the ones who you think are your true friends but really are not.

It saddens me when I see people that I care about turn you down, or say they will do something and it doesn't happen or you think you know who they are but in fact you really don't. I realize that people have things come up unexpectedly but then there are the people who you know really just don't care. It hurts me to see these things happen to myself or any one else for that matter.

Sorry I just had to get that out.

Josh

Old 06-23-2007, 03:29 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Friends... I need to get this out...

yo man i hear what your saying..sucks that things are like that but people will be people. which can suck in itself but hey **** happens and true colors come out.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:29 AM
Senior Administrator

I think you will find, as you grow into the life you are meant to live, that you will accumulate fiendships discovered most unexpectedly, that will be as deep and binding as any relationship you have with those whom you share a bloodline. They may not always be around you, but they will ALWAYS be WITH you. As for the others... I recommend not wasting much in the way of thought, for them. Those who would betray your trust should be put on the back shelf. Ignored, but not quite forgotten.

Spend your time and your resources with those who do have your best interests at heart. Those that don't don't deserve your attention, positive OR negative.

Old 06-23-2007, 03:52 AM

it human nature I suppose and not the way I was brought up ( a promise is an unsigned oath ) and a very good reason not to keep it is the only way out of it, its sad some people dont care but thats life just keep in mind and have a good memory because revenge is sweet

Old 06-23-2007, 08:05 AM
Senior Administrator

I've got 3... years, that is

the rest were just a buncha random months strung together

Old 06-23-2007, 03:07 PM
Administrator

i know how you feel, i had a friend who i called a brother but he was nuthin but a back stabber
nuthin but a chain of broken promises and talk
live and learn

Old 06-23-2007, 04:26 PM
1st Gear

Thats great advice...and i have realized that alot even if you have a gf or bf that you have been with for a while they can still backstab you time pays no preference in those type of situations

Old 06-23-2007, 04:40 PM
Site Moderator

Ah don't sweat it paintball, i've met people like that and will continue to meet people like through the rest of my life. The only way you can over come it is to be a better person than they are and always feel positive about the decisions your make and try to believe that all people are good at heart. You're only gonna know the persons true valor in those type of situations, after it happens its up to you to either keep or throw away that friendship.

Old 06-23-2007, 06:53 PM
1st Gear

that was deep man............

Old 06-23-2007, 06:59 PM

I am going through the exact same thing right now and I am trying no to let it get to me...Sadly my situation involves a lot of cash and no contact for the last three weeks, I can't understand why someone would destroy a frendship because of money....

**** happens, try not to think about it, thankfully I have some truly amazing people in my life, a wonderful girl to wake up next to and a job that I havn't started to hate yet....

sorry to hear it paintball, just don't let it get to you....

Quick Reply: Friends... I need to get this out...