Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 06:04 PM
dan
2nd Gear
Default RE: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

If the police had already found dope the car and the body shop knew that then it's probably in their best interest to turn it over.

If they got busted "tampering with evidence" I'm sure insurance companies would start refusing to allow clients to get their cars fixed at the shop. If they don't mind tampering with evidence, insurance fraud should be no problem either right?

Old 01-27-2006, 07:30 PM
4th Gear

That's an interesting perspective. Maybe I should increase my faith in humanity.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:00 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: slimmj0k3r

cant really classify him as a drug dealer for having an ounce....you can but maybe he was a pothead....who knows?? besides if these little rich kids didnt sell drugs, then who would i rob so i can get stuff for my car??
I think an ounce is quite a bit.

Also, even if my parents were willing to buy me a 55K car, I wouldn't want them to.

Old 01-28-2006, 02:05 AM
2nd Gear

yea no it was that same ounce and from what i heard, the shop was lookin moving the car in the parking lot and someone moved the trunk and saw the 1/2 ounce and the nickel bags in there and called the police to come take a look... one of the kids i know just went and stole the badges off the back and hes putting them on his downhill racing bike... bad karma if you ask me

Old 01-28-2006, 04:43 AM
4th Gear

ahaha. in my highschool... -I- had one of the nicest cars... a year old Ford Escape

seriously... any rent handing a kid one of these cars HAS to expect this... it's been proven to happen time and time again. so in that, I have no pity; I have relief. I'm relieved this car has been ripped from his bloody hands.

Old 01-28-2006, 11:57 PM
3rd Gear

A bottle of Scratch X and the M3 will be as good as new.

Old 01-29-2006, 02:40 AM
1st Gear

I think 16 is too young to be driving at all,we cant start lessons in UK till we are 17,and at 16 can onlyride 50cc mopeds.
I know for a fact thet if i had got such a powerful car at such a young age i would be dead by now.His parents must be total ******** thinking a 16 year old could drive responsibly or safely in such a car.

Old 01-29-2006, 07:44 PM
2nd Gear

I know for a fact thet if i had got such a powerful car at such a young age i would be dead by now.His parents must be total ******** thinking a 16 year old could drive responsibly or safely in such a car.
That is not fair to say. I dont think I would have killed myself if I had gotten that car at that age. I have always been around fast cars and I respect speed.......except for when I am PISSED!

Old 01-29-2006, 07:52 PM
3rd Gear

haven't read the whole thread, so sorry if it's been said before, but wtf is it with people who get in a fast car, and instantly think they are Michael Schumacher? Who the **** are the parents that buy their young son a high powered car?? Do they not realise that to drive such a car requires some degree of skill, especially if he is gonna be driving it in a 'spirited' fashion. I've no sympathy for the guy I'm afraid. He crashed his car driving like a *****, without the ability to do so, caught with **** in his car, and his mummy and daddy bought him it in the first place...

Old 01-29-2006, 07:54 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: quattrosedan

That is not fair to say. I dont think I would have killed myself if I had gotten that car at that age. I have always been around fast cars and I respect speed.......except for when I am PISSED!
I take it that was a joke.. you respect speed, except when pissed???

Quick Reply: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures