Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 12:38 PM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP
Default RE: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

wealthy parents who want to give their kids things should do so when they are older and can appreciate it. put it in a trust fund and let them have it when theyre 30.
when theyre 16, give them a interest free loan to buy a ford focus or something like that

most people who are given handouts can not appreciate things in the same way as those who earn them.
just my opinion.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:54 PM
4th Gear

omg he did a number on that thing, he good his okay

Old 01-27-2006, 02:04 PM
4th Gear

Another trashed M3. It is hard to feel sorry for the guy, but I won't be too hard on him either. He got lucky. I've never totaled a car before, but I've done plenty of stupid $hit in my day and just managed to make it thru without this kind of outcome. I doubt he was smoking the pot and speeding big time. In my experience, pot smokers drive slower, not faster. People drinking booze drive faster and don't realize how fast they are going. This is not an endorsement of taking bong hits and driving, but just an observation.

One of the problems with giving a 16yr old a fast car is that when you are 16, you think you are immortal. Nothing can get to you. Thinking that you are immortal in a 400hp car is a recipe for disaster as seen in the picts above. Whoever said that the parents should have buoght him a slower car and spent the rest on some professional driving school had it right. The instructors there would have taught the kid a lot and may have convinced him that speed is for the track in a controlled environment and not for the street.

Old 01-27-2006, 02:14 PM
2nd Gear

not in his defence but from what i know the guy he bought it from gave it to him like that and he was just planning on like have a big group of people over and smoke his ****... also theres people saying around here that he was high off his *** when he went driving that night to pick up his friend... the friend is lucky he didnt get there to pick him up or else he could have been in that passenger seat

Old 01-27-2006, 03:24 PM
4th Gear

You know the guy. Is there any chance that he will learn anything from this or is this just a bump in the road and he will be in a new car hauling *** in no time?

Old 01-27-2006, 03:34 PM
2nd Gear

well... i just actually found out a few minutes ago that at the repair shop where they were like going through the car, they opened the trunk and there was the ounce (total) of weed... hes now arrested.. when he was at the hospital he had a drug test thing and tested positive for weed... so his liscence is gone and i wouldnt doubt it if the issurance company dropped him or not... but i dont think he will learn anything big from it, but im pretty sure that his parents will be smart enough to not let him drive for a long time and let him get that fast of a car.... they almost lost their son but i mean hes the kind of kid that is just a complete idiot and has no self worth or any idea of how his actions impact others so... il have to see how this plays out but the kids a complete idiot

Old 01-27-2006, 03:39 PM
Senior Administrator

^^^Sad...^^^

Old 01-27-2006, 03:52 PM

never mind daddy will get him a new one to kill himself in

Old 01-27-2006, 04:42 PM
1st Gear

Thats a bummer i totalled my BMW also.....i cried, but it was a bit to much power so i bought a 1979 camaro with a 383 stroker to replace it. Haha

Old 01-27-2006, 05:55 PM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions
well... i just actually found out a few minutes ago that at the repair shop where they were like going through the car, they opened the trunk and there was the ounce (total) of weed... hes now arrested..
So the cops found an ounce and now the guys at the shop found another ounce? Or are we talking about the same ounce? This guy was ready to party! And what kind of guy at a shop finds weed and turns it in? How many morons are there in this tale of woe? [8D]

Quick Reply: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures