Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 02:24 AM
Administrator
Default RE: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions

haha yea i was gona say, this wouldnt have happend if he got an s4.
naw knowing that fools dumb *** he would still crash it, its the driver not that car that caused the crash
i remember i used to work for my family BUT i never got paid unlike most of ya
wut is an allowance casue i never got one, my parents provided wut ever i need but i never got money
the money i made i did on my own with out my parents help

i bet that lil boy wont even learn its lesson

Old 01-27-2006, 02:39 AM
2nd Gear

valid point

Old 01-27-2006, 02:43 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

and possesion with intent to sell... basically his parents arnt too happy too say the least...

theres another thing that kinda gets me mad, why is that these dumb *** rich kids wit so much money that they dont know what to with it(which they got from their parent) are selling drugs, it makes no sense, stupid retard kids, u try to look cool and shiet so ya im a drug dealer my mom and dad bought me this ride and im in a wealthy family but im a COMMON DRUG DEALER, punk *** kids bring down their parents name whicy they worked hard to polish, u make ur parents look so bad and shiet, its koo if u make urself bad but dont take your family and ur name down with you, lil punk kid probly thinks hes hard core sellin drugs at a rich area where he wont get hurt, plz these rich ungrateful kids these days need so learn and the only way they can learn is through experiance

people sell drugs to get by casue they need the money i guess but wut is their excuse, i need to sell drugs to look cool and GANGSTA
retard *** kids that dont understand how ****** good they got it

im not hating im just saying they have to open thier eyes and see things more clearly
u dont take ur parents name and run it through the mud

as u can see im full of pride when it comes to family and thier names

oh yea

I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN BRING SHAME TO MY FAMILIES NAME

WOW Panda , chill out .

Who the **** cares

Old 01-27-2006, 02:45 AM
Administrator

u dont understand wut i been through, i was baby sitting the whole day and i had my lil gurls wit me and it got me thinking

Old 01-27-2006, 02:50 AM
2nd Gear

i forgot to mention... the schools really strict with the law, basically if you get arrested for something like that... you get expelled so hes definatly learning his lesson the hard way, however like someone said... chances are this kid wont learn them but i hope his parents are smart enough to not let him take that insurance money and put it to a new one... this kid got a speeding ticket the day he got his lisence in that car, insurance is already not thrilled with him haha

Old 01-27-2006, 03:00 AM

haha yea i was gona say, this wouldnt have happend if he got an s4.... someone said he had a big bag of like 1/2 oz then the rest were a bunch of small little nickel bags and ****... the cops around here are rediculous but hes an idiot any way you look at it... it was kind of like scary to see a car in that condition tho when my car is the same color and almost half as fast as his but still... freaky **** seeing a car like that that you used to know and see every day... i even drove that car once

Now I don't usually jump to conclusions but, a bag with 1/2 oz and several nickel bags doesn't seem to be "intent to sell" but actually "determined to sell". This doesn't seem logical if he's got so much money already!

Old 01-27-2006, 05:29 AM

The school thing is stupid. We have teh same rule for pregnancies and abortion. For either person involved. But since we are a catholic school we can be forgiven for it and we get 2nd chances like the church believes. The reason he got intent to sell was b/c of how it was bagged. In one bag he would haev gotten possesion. In CA that doesnt even count. One a job application u can so no felony's even if u ahev been for pot.

Old 01-27-2006, 06:04 AM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: PandaXpress

this is why lil stupid rich kids shouldnt drive nice cars at a very young age

yep... serves him right!

i drove a hyandai in HS!

Old 01-27-2006, 12:24 PM
Senior Administrator

Personally I never wish ill on another, or rejoice in someone elses' misfortune... There but for teh grace of God, and all that... We should all be hoping that this kid realizes how lucky he's been and keep our mental fingers' crossed that he actually learns from teh experience; as opposed to blameing others and external factors for his misfortune. Given his age, however, I'd be willing to bet he won't even come close to either of those, but, if he does, he'll be head-and-shoulders above his contemporaries.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:32 PM
2nd Gear

no offense to your friend but this is why kids shouldnt get M3's esp. when they didnt pay for it. and wtf was he doing with weed? his parents are nice enough to get him a new M3 and he disrespects them like that? It's too bad he's hurt definately but he probably deserved to loose the car

Its not that i dont do weed because its 'so bad' it really isnt

i dont do it because my parents trust me not to

but yeah trauma is the best way to learn

my old school was filled with people with cars like that BMW's and Mustang GT's everywhere you'd turn people crashed like this all the time. One kid had an M3 only took him a week to total it into a tree. They always just get a new car from their parents though [:@]

Quick Reply: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures