Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 10:43 PM
3rd Gear
Default RE: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures

ORIGINAL: tip5

******* stoners making my insurance rates go up.
2nd

Old 01-26-2006, 11:42 PM
dan
2nd Gear

Ouch, now tell me he smoked a bunch of that dope before tripling the speed limit and damn near killing himself, if so he got what he deserved (well maybe to the extreme). Hopfully the idiot (and his moronic parents) will learn from the mistake or next time he'll probably end up dead or worse, killing a family of 4 while he gets off without a scratch.

People like this just annoy the crap out of me.

Old 01-26-2006, 11:54 PM
Administrator

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions

and possesion with intent to sell... basically his parents arnt too happy too say the least...

theres another thing that kinda gets me mad, why is that these dumb *** rich kids wit so much money that they dont know what to with it(which they got from their parent) are selling drugs, it makes no sense, stupid retard kids, u try to look cool and shiet so ya im a drug dealer my mom and dad bought me this ride and im in a wealthy family but im a COMMON DRUG DEALER, punk *** kids bring down their parents name whicy they worked hard to polish, u make ur parents look so bad and shiet, its koo if u make urself bad but dont take your family and ur name down with you, lil punk kid probly thinks hes hard core sellin drugs at a rich area where he wont get hurt, plz these rich ungrateful kids these days need so learn and the only way they can learn is through experiance

people sell drugs to get by casue they need the money i guess but wut is their excuse, i need to sell drugs to look cool and GANGSTA
retard *** kids that dont understand how ****** good they got it

im not hating im just saying they have to open thier eyes and see things more clearly
u dont take ur parents name and run it through the mud

as u can see im full of pride when it comes to family and thier names

oh yea

I WOULD RATHER DIE THEN BRING SHAME TO MY FAMILIES NAME

Old 01-27-2006, 12:12 AM
1st Gear

cant really classify him as a drug dealer for having an ounce....you can but maybe he was a pothead....who knows?? besides if these little rich kids didnt sell drugs, then who would i rob so i can get stuff for my car??

all jokes aside he's a retard....thats all i can say. coming from where your from...whoever started the post....im also in high school(senior) probally driving the nicest car. if not definately in the top 5. but **** before i get flamed let me just say im WORKING MY **** OFF for this car. 2 jobs, PLUS i just did timing belt and lets not even start talking about mods! thats why i only have tints!!!!! lol so **** i definately understand the workings man perspective. I HATE WORK, but then i always think about my car. and before you say oh you knew it would be money...YES I KNOW, and i accepted my responsibility as a man, thats why i suck it up and work!!!!!

Old 01-27-2006, 12:52 AM
2nd Gear

yea, you dont drive as reckless once you take the first zinger from your bank accont, or body.

i used to drive fast all the time, until i went though the rear windshield of a car with no helmet on, on my friends dirt bike...

i literally came within inches of being blind, or dead... it sure makes you think... sombody's lookin out for me

i payed for that one with a huge scar on my face, going from my eye down to my jawbone, and a very bruised ego. luckilly, i got out of that with my life, and this kid is one lucky SOB

now i drive the speed limit, and super cautious.. that is except when its toally safe, then i can strech the legs a little bit...

it does say somthing for german engineering....

and yes, i paid for my car in full, from making strawberry wild's and mango-a-go-go's. all 8 grand of it.
if i were a parent, i would banish this kid to the working world, and not give him another dime until he's in college.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:01 AM
2nd Gear

iv been interested in cars and specifically audis since i was like 10 so i started working at my dads company then just taking out the trash and sweeping the floors but ive pretty much saved up since then and have moved on from my dads since its not a real example of the real world... my parents have taught me how to value a dollar and by all means im far from as spoiled as these kids who get their cars when they turn 16 and dont even have their permits... and trust me im in the same boat about not disgracing the family... his parents basically have a whole world of harassment coming there way like... thats what you get for giving your kid that car, he deserved it... in a way he did... but thats my 2 cents on the whole rich spoiled kid thing

Old 01-27-2006, 01:23 AM

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions

yea unfortunatly, our school is filled with BMW's, range rovers, land rovers , mercedes and all that... not to mention the 5 audis that are there including an A8... mines still the fastest tho so i guess in his mind that was the next best thing to beat everyone else... oh well guess that makes me #1 again haha
wow, ur school is just like mine. I dont blame ppl for buying kids nice cars, thats fine spoil ur kid, but dont buy them a ******* M3, and then give him money to make it even faster. I was given a choice of cars if i wanted with a budget but then my dad was allowed to throw out cars he didnt want me to have. Trust me a M3 would ahve been thrown out. At least give him some high performance driving classes since they have so much damn money. jesus!

But an ounce of weed and getting charged with intent to sell it retarded. How was it packaged b/c i think around here u need 4 oz for that.

I feel so bad for him, but think about this, hes getting a nice fat check from his insurance company. Plz tell him to get a suv so he wont drive like an idiot, or even a audi with quattro will help him alot.

Old 01-27-2006, 01:32 AM
2nd Gear

haha yea i was gona say, this wouldnt have happend if he got an s4.... someone said he had a big bag of like 1/2 oz then the rest were a bunch of small little nickel bags and ****... the cops around here are rediculous but hes an idiot any way you look at it... it was kind of like scary to see a car in that condition tho when my car is the same color and almost half as fast as his but still... freaky **** seeing a car like that that you used to know and see every day... i even drove that car once

Old 01-27-2006, 01:36 AM
1st Gear

Except 95% of the a4s on hear would get reemed in handling by an M3, but anyway. My thinking is this he woulda wrecked his car no matter what, just a damn shame he did it in that. If his parents woulda got him a camry, he still woulda railed it

Old 01-27-2006, 02:12 AM
2nd Gear

i should take a video of this road, you would be suprised how close he came to not getting killed

Quick Reply: Friend Totalled his M3 last night... Pictures