Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

friend gettin ferrari

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2005, 01:09 AM
2nd Gear
Default RE: friend gettin ferrari

haha, i stand corrected.

Old 12-15-2005, 01:14 AM
2nd Gear

No hard feelings. Just kidding about the "sucks *****" part. I just wanted to get your attention.

Old 12-15-2005, 01:38 AM

hahaha good way to prove it. I love that car. SS what do u do for a living? If i go to UNLV do u think i can drive the M5? I couldnt handle the RX-7 so i wont even ask

Old 12-15-2005, 01:48 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

ORIGINAL: Slowb5

...and that car pic...dont think you own it. but a very sexy car the rx-7 is.
ORIGINAL: AUDI05

did i miss something? He said he owned that RX7? WTF? no no no no no! liar
Don't believe it huh?

How about now?

I don't know. I'm still thinking PhotoShop job. I would need you to produce a hot nude girl in front of the car right now to truly believe.
[sm=wootwoot.gif]

Old 12-15-2005, 01:54 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

If i go to UNLV do u think i can drive the M5?

ORIGINAL: pturbo

I don't know. I'm still thinking PhotoShop job. I would need you to produce a hot nude girl in front of the car right now to truly believe.
If I had a hot nude girl to place in front of the car right now, do you really think I'd have the time to get on here and post it?

Old 12-15-2005, 01:59 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: SilverSeven

If I had a hot nude girl to place in front of the car right now, do you really think I'd have the time to get on here and post it?
Sure. After your done. What? You plan on cuddling or something? Throw her on the hood and get to snappin'. You've got forum members to entertain here.

Old 12-15-2005, 02:07 AM

hahaha, its ok SS, i kno ur just joking and would let me drive it anytime i would like. Waht do u do over in LV?

Old 12-15-2005, 02:19 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

Waht do u do over in LV?
I'm a pirate. It's difficult without much water or a ship, but I do ok.

Old 12-15-2005, 02:45 AM

hahaha nice, do u work at treasue island? no really cause i want to have enough money for everything, a reliable everyday fast car and a project car. Im pretty sure im going law but not positive yet. Average salary out of the top 10 law schools for a private firm is around 125,000 (starting), not too shabby, 28 with that kind of money.

Old 12-15-2005, 03:03 AM
2nd Gear

Screw law school. You go for 7 million years then you make a little over $100k a year, and work your *** of to do so. Learn real estate, it's made more people millionnaires than all other professions combined. Be a realtor, be a loan officer (like I do in my spare time), be anything involed in real estate and in Nevada and Cali, you can make more money than you know how to spend. I'm working on getting a guy a loan right now who wants to buy an $800k house in one of the nicer areas in the Vistas in Summerlin (Las Vegas version of Beverly Hills). The seller agreed to pay closing costs up to $50k. That includes origination fee and assorted other fees. The broker takes about $1700 of that. Guess who gets to keep the rest. The would be me. Yup, as soon as I heard that the seller would cover up to $50k, I padded everything to make sure I made as much as I could. So for four hours of work, maybe eight hours if I have to write any letters of explaination or anything else, I make over $40k. Forty THOUSAND. Ten thousand dollars an hour. Try that as a lawyer. Try that as anything else. I work about two hours a day at the mortgage job, and brings me over $300k a year. That's not counting the other jobs I do, jobs that I have time to do since being a loan officer is so easy. Well, maybe not easy, you have to be smart, a quick thinker, and dedicated to helping the borrower, but it surely takes less time per day than pretty much any other job, and pays better as well.

If I didn't have a penchent for putting strippers through college, I'd have over a mil in the bank, easily. But I do, so I don't.

Quick Reply: friend gettin ferrari