Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Flag football

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 02:43 PM
3rd Gear
Default Flag football

played last night and had a blast, full contact on the line, got 3 sacks and two missed sacks, the little fuccer was one fast AB the line counldnt stop me it was so much fun.. anyone hear play..

Old 11-27-2006, 03:06 PM
18T
4th Gear
Default RE: Flag football

havent played flag f since hihghschool, or any foot ball for that matter.

Old 11-27-2006, 04:16 PM
Senior Administrator

I played, in teh Army, in Germany, years ago. Off/Def lineman. avg'd 2 sacks/game/season/over two seasons. Best game was. like, 6 or 7 sacks. They started putting 2-3 guys on me and I would still get some! Of course, our LB's and SS/FS were all over their recievers like a bad haircut, so I had LOTS of time to pursue! I stopped playing when USAREUR mandated that we cudn't use our ARMS to block. We hadda keep aour arms DOWN, and cud only IMPEDE... psshhh! Nursery rules took ALL teh fun out of it, for me. I did get a couple of trophys, and a couple of RAPE CHARGES from opposing QB's.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned this before, or not, but I MISS EUROPE[&o]

Old 11-27-2006, 04:23 PM
18T
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: AWDaholic

you know when i go back to BG for the summer you can stop by. the seacoast is full of sexytime

Old 11-27-2006, 05:44 PM
3rd Gear

man thats sweet.. I never played foot ball in hs, this was my first time playing other than back yard crap it was fun being about to let out some agression on some guys i didnt know.. even nicer when afterwards we could joke and talk about the game with no hard feelings.. sounds like you were the man though..lol

I played, in teh Army, in Germany, years ago. Off/Def lineman. avg'd 2 sacks/game/season/over two seasons. Best game was. like, 6 or 7 sacks. They started putting 2-3 guys on me and I would still get some! Of course, our LB's and SS/FS were all over their recievers like a bad haircut, so I had LOTS of time to pursue! I stopped playing when USAREUR mandated that we cudn't use our ARMS to block. We hadda keep aour arms DOWN, and cud only IMPEDE... psshhh! Nursery rules took ALL teh fun out of it, for me. I did get a couple of trophys, and a couple of RAPE CHARGES from opposing QB's.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:22 AM
4th Gear

I love playing flag or tackle football. I'm always that guy that no one can catch lol The most fun time to play is right after a snow storm. An open field with a bunch of friends drinking beer and playing tackle football, soooo much fun. I also played three yrs of HS football, those were fun times.

Old 11-28-2006, 03:06 PM
Senior Administrator

ORIGINAL: JohnnyBravoA4

man thats sweet.. I never played foot ball in hs, this was my first time playing other than back yard crap it was fun being about to let out some agression on some guys i didnt know.. even nicer when afterwards we could joke and talk about the game with no hard feelings.. sounds like you were the man though..lol

Yeah, I was a beast, back N da day.

My final year, when we were in that playoffs I pulled a groin muscle, 2nd game of the 1st round. (no sack THAT game) Went to the infirmary and got a scrip for Motrin (an Army standard, when it comes to scrips) and some stuff called Flexeril (a so-called skeletal muscle relaxer). GREAT STUFF!!! Script was 'sposed to last a month... Two weeks later, after popping them 2-3 at-a-time, along with 4-5 Motrins before EACH game, playoffs were over. We'd lost the 1st game of each double-elimination tournament we'd qualified for (Post, ASG, then USAREUR) and beat up the losers bracket to come back and play for teh Championship, force the "if" game (always against tehe team that put us in the losers bracket in the 1st game), end up 2nd, and move on to the next level. We took 2nd place in USAREUR that year (The FIGHTING 117th Finance, B1TCHES!!!), and I managed to pull my OTHER grion muscle AND, thanks to the wonders of modern drugs, KEEP my 2-sack/game average!!!

That game was played just outside of that goofy l'il town Elvis Pressley used to live in, when he was stationed in Germany, whatever teh fv<k the name of it was...

Have I ever told you guys how much I miss Europe?

Old 11-28-2006, 03:28 PM
3rd Gear

Nope I dont think so.. lol

man that must have been fun.. yea modern day drugs are great, I got a cortison shot after i messed up my quad during half time of a basketball turnament and it felt great for like a week.. then not so great..lol