Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Flacon not converting audio files

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2021, 09:27 AM
Banned
Default Flacon not converting audio files

Hi friends, I'm using flacon on Linux Mint since long time and never have problems. Recently I format and install 20 version of Mint and version 6.1.0 of Flacon.
I want to convert different cue+flac files to wav and appears the message "Conversion not possible - Audio File not set". It happens with diferents cue+flac even with one that was converted before formatting my pc.

Old 12-08-2021, 05:32 PM
1st Gear

I have the same problem, but the proposed solution does not work. Any ideas?

Old 12-08-2021, 05:32 PM
1st Gear

I've been using Flacon for about a year. I can't say that this is a very convenient program for conversion. It constantly stopped working in emergency mode, saved files on a random path. I put up with it for a long time, but I just deleted it in the end. Therefore, I advise you don't suffer. Try using an online converter https://convertr.org/mkv-to-mp4. You don't even have to clog up your PC. This converter works online. By the way, which converters do you use for book formats? I recently found a good source of books, but all files are in .rtf format.