Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Finally Saw and RS4 on the Road

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 08:27 AM
3rd Gear
Default Finally Saw and RS4 on the Road

I've seen plenty of them at the local dealership but no one actually out on the road with one until yesterday.

Well I was heading to class last night and some guy in a lowered Dolphin Gray, if that's what they still call it, RS4 was stopped at the light right next to me. I dunno if he had anything done to it except for lowering it since it sounded pretty stock. A big smile went on my face to see someone driving one and then it went ear to ear when it took off.[sm=drooldude.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif][sm=massbounce.gif][sm=jawdrop.gif]

Since I don't see them often on the road, anyone else want to comment?

Old 04-03-2007, 10:47 AM
4th Gear
Default RE: Finally Saw and RS4 on the Road

Awsome man, I'm still waiting to see one[&:]

More people to need to buy one!

Old 04-03-2007, 01:27 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

even stock those things howl like a beast...mmmmm

Old 04-03-2007, 02:04 PM
6th Gear

I've seen a couple around where I live, the one I see most often is black and is ohhhh so nice. I also saw on that was being driven hard on the highway.

Old 04-03-2007, 02:06 PM

I saw a black one last Sat at the Sacramento Int'l. Airport parking garage. Went there to drop off my gf's sister @ the airport, and we're walking from our car to the terminal, when I saw it. Just had to stop for a few seconds & admire it. Oh ya... also had to wipe the drool off the car too... lol

Old 04-03-2007, 03:53 PM
5th Gear

nice. i saw one when i was in south florida. ill upload the pics later. i was going to get gas but then saw it turning at the next light so i said f*ck the gas and floored it after him. I caught up at a light and chatted with the guy. he was actually a really cool guy (not what i was expecting) he asked if mine was an s4 and if i wanted to race. i was like nope, just an a4, but ya sure i'll give it a go. i launched and he just sat at the light for probly 5 seconds and then TOOK THE *** OFF[:-] i was doing about 105 when he went fliying past me going at least 130. then he hit the brakes and i started catching up to try and race froma roll. i pulled up and before i could even blink that sumbitch took off again. by the time i downshifted to give chase he had 4 car lengths on me and was gaining. i knew i was WAY outa my league but i couldn't pass up the opportunity to give it a shot lol. maybe ill see him again when i got the 2871r maybe then i might actually keep pace.

o and the rs4's exhaust is so damn sexy

Old 04-03-2007, 04:00 PM
18T
4th Gear

i see/drive them everyday

Old 04-03-2007, 06:52 PM
1st Gear

There are a couple inColumbus OH, but I see black one all the time around Easton. I stop and stair at it every time. I am hoping to either have one of them or the S6 within the next year and a half.

Old 04-03-2007, 09:06 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: chaos92287

nice. i saw one when i was in south florida. ill upload the pics later. i was going to get gas but then saw it turning at the next light so i said f*ck the gas and floored it after him. I caught up at a light and chatted with the guy. he was actually a really cool guy (not what i was expecting) he asked if mine was an s4 and if i wanted to race. i was like nope, just an a4, but ya sure i'll give it a go. i launched and he just sat at the light for probly 5 seconds and then TOOK THE *** OFF[:-] i was doing about 105 when he went fliying past me going at least 130. then he hit the brakes and i started catching up to try and race froma roll. i pulled up and before i could even blink that sumbitch took off again. by the time i downshifted to give chase he had 4 car lengths on me and was gaining. i knew i was WAY outa my league but i couldn't pass up the opportunity to give it a shot lol. maybe ill see him again when i got the 2871r maybe then i might actually keep pace.

o and the rs4's exhaust is so damn sexy
Good story. I want to race one to see how quick it is. All I've seen is the performance videos on You Tube and what not.

Old 04-03-2007, 11:06 PM
5th Gear

lol ya it'll amaze you how fast that thing just starts disappearing

Quick Reply: Finally Saw and RS4 on the Road