Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Paris Hilton got a fair deal?
0%
Paris Hilton is just proof that money talks...
100.00%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2007, 12:47 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: Rich People can bite my hairy white...

Agreed - like I said, I am often times too quick to judge or write without thinking. Parenting is the base, agreed.

My point is just that after a while, you cannot be held responsible for your kid's own action, they make their choice and at her age, she should know better. Even if your parents did not do a good job, a reasonable person knows the difference between right and wrong and can make adjustments. I am not arguing that we are not a product of our parents (and society) because we are. Then again,I am making a big assumption in this case... There is nothing 'reasonable' about her. If she can actually learn something from this, that will be a start in the right direction for her.

Truth be told, I am tired of people pointing at their parents as the sole reason for their mischief. There are some pretty fvcked up parents out there (my wife used to work as a social worked with young kids in foster house from parents in jail, on drugs, kids left in the streets, etc), parents that should never have kids, and I feel bad for the children. These unfit parents will surely influence, better said scared their kids' life but it does not have to dictate who you will be. Personally, I believe it is a choice.

UntilI see the gun to her head that made her do the things she has done, she made those decesision on her own and finally, she is paying for them.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:15 PM
4th Gear

Old 06-09-2007, 12:28 PM
1st Gear

lmao

Old 06-09-2007, 12:45 PM

basically worthless in the normal comity and only worth a ****

Old 06-09-2007, 12:51 PM
Default RE: Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...

so you have a hairy white *** and sweating Ill bet

Old 06-09-2007, 12:52 PM
4th Gear

Haha, she had to go back.

GOOD!

Old 06-13-2007, 01:07 PM
4th Gear

UPDATE: It's official - Paris Hilton is getting the full prison experience - she's "found" religion!

It was only a matter of time... lol... how is it that everybody finds it there? why can't it be in the closet or under the bed with the dustbunnies...?

Old 06-13-2007, 03:37 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢
UPDATE: It's official - Paris Hilton is getting the full prison experience - she's "found" religion!
It was only a matter of time... lol... how is it that everybody finds it there? why can't it be in the closet or under the bed with the dustbunnies...?
lol – usually people are ‘forced’ to religion as a kid or find ‘religion’ when they realize the end is near. She may be a brat but she is no longer a kid, from her perspective it is her end she is looking at. With my luck, she will join the Scientologist down the road and I will have her as a ‘neighbor’ along with Cruise and Travolta… There goes the neighborhood!

Old 06-13-2007, 03:42 PM
4th Gear

Paris a Scientologist!! Better yet - a nun! now that would be HOT - might convert the priesthood off the choir section [>:]

Old 06-13-2007, 04:43 PM
1st Gear

nah - they are only interested in little boys...

Quick Reply: Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...