Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Paris Hilton got a fair deal?
0%
Paris Hilton is just proof that money talks...
100.00%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 10:26 AM
Default RE: Rich People can bite my hairy white...

I can just imagine all the defense attorneys in California are drafting up petitions for their clients to get them out of serving their sentences, because of what the LA Sherrif did by releasing Hilton. This action just set a precedent for every other criminal in California. Just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean she should get a slap on the wrist. I know that money talks, but if we were in the same situation as she is, we'd be serving the whole sentence. She should just shut up & complete her full sentence, not the reduced sentence she agreed to.

If you do the crime, you should do the time.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:35 AM

lengthof sentence was a joke for starters you would have got 10+ years or more so money does talk, but ill tell you this " publicity stunt = £££££$$$$$? I wonder how much it made from this ( forget the prison sentence it will only add to the wages ) well done I say a card well played

Old 06-08-2007, 10:37 AM

our football hero does this regularly ( beckham )

Old 06-08-2007, 10:46 AM
1st Gear

This whole thing is far from over - it will be interesting to see the final outcome because as noted, there are some precedents being drawn here and it will have repercussions. A lot of people are p!ssed right now.

A friend of mine with just one infraction in college got off easy, as a senior, they allowed him to graduate and went to do license plates for the summer.... Well, I hope for him he has learned and is never going to find out what happens for the second one...

Old 06-08-2007, 10:56 AM

the law is simple ( they tell you what you want to know ) and the rest is invisibleand what do you expect with money

Old 06-08-2007, 11:57 AM
4th Gear

ORIGINAL: avant80@2.6

nope I don't agree ( wealth is earned ) so taking 75% is like stealing from the rich to go into government coffers and not to the poor, robin hood had it right
Disagee with that - her great grandfather earned it - Bill Gates, Warren Buffet and Sir Richard Branson earned their wealth - she stepped into hers.

Spoiled rich girl with no concept of earning a wage - balancing a budget - making ends meet - planning for a tomorrow or retirement. She can just blow cash as she see fits.

Check this out - she stands to inherit $350 MILLION - even at a paltry 4% interest from a savings account that would net her $14 million each year! That's like winning a Lotto each and every year!

She needs to get a life and take up some humanitarian causes - she could shovel $10 million a year into any cause and still net $4 million to stupid animalswithout touching any of her unearned wealth [>:]

Old 06-08-2007, 03:17 PM
4th Gear

Hot off the presses -

Old 06-08-2007, 03:32 PM
4th Gear

LOVING IT!?!?!? [8D]

Old 06-08-2007, 03:45 PM
4th Gear

curious what her "undisclosed" medical condition is... sore throat from doing LA County Sheriff Baca? Chronic Semen Buildup?

Old 06-08-2007, 03:47 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja

BACK TO JAIL MUAHAHAHAHA

click

Quick Reply: Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...