Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.
View Poll Results: A poll
Paris Hilton got a fair deal?
0%
Paris Hilton is just proof that money talks...
100.00%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 04:41 PM
4th Gear
Default Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...

Personally, I'm tired of celebrities and rich spoiled brats getting special treatment from society as a whole. I'd love to see a national boycott on Hilton Hotels until she serves out her complete sentence.

The whole reason for the jail time was because she has shown she has a complete disregard to the judicial system that everyone of us has to deal with when we break the law. Yet she gets an ankle collar. We could be coughing up a lung and would still have served our time.

They probably got tired of hearing her whine about the drab conditions of her cell or free "hummers" to pass her time...? [>:]

Old 06-07-2007, 04:45 PM
Site Moderator/Ninja
Default RE: Rich People can bite my hairy white...

[:@] i agree...im so sick of hearing about it allready - EVERYONE IVE spoken too has nothing but
the same Point Of View.. money talks...Paris Walks

Whatever

& she can bite my hairy brown ________ ...

Old 06-07-2007, 04:47 PM
4th Gear

it really is about the benjamins. honestly i wish i was that rich. when theres money or connections life really is easier.

Old 06-07-2007, 04:50 PM
3rd Gear

She can blow me where the pampers is!

Old 06-07-2007, 05:20 PM
1st Gear

I really don't think you can classify all rich people in one category. Here where I live there is quite a handful of well-off Microsofties. I'm pretty young, but I've been around a lot of these people, and for the most part they're decent people. Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos are nice people...Paul Allen is a douche, but he's the exception, not the rule. The only real ***holes are Hollywood celebrities who have egos bigger than their homes.

Old 06-07-2007, 05:36 PM
Zombie Defense Force

i hate people who get off so easy just because of money. if i was arrested for that crime i would be in the slammer for a year or 2

Old 06-07-2007, 05:37 PM

Rich people arent a problem...kids living off mommy and daddy and never plan on NOT living off mommy and daddy are. It's human nature, if you can get away with it you will do it. It was bad enough that they shortened Paris' sentence before she even started serving her time for recklessly driving 3 FREAKING TIMES! Im pretty sure that the lives she puts in danger on a regular basis because of her idiocy will not stop because she knows that no matter what she does she will get away with it. I for one hate seeing articles about her, because the majority of the people that complain about how much they hate paris hilton are the same people that are reading all the articles about her and thus keep her in the spotlight. There are plenty of spoiled brats out there that we dont read about in the paper that are the same way. Dad is a CEO of some company, millionaire...kid gets everything he/she wants so they think that they are invincible. I dont care if they are dumb, do stupid crap, etc....the line gets put down when you are putting other peoples lives in danger because you think you are special. But i guess money can pay for the lives she (and others) are going to take because they can get away with it. At the end of the day it almost always comes back to the parents, and the lack of discipline they put upon their children. It's easier to ignore a problem than to deal with it, and children's behavior (even at 26 years old) is no exception. Well thats my rant on the subject

peace, love, blues

Old 06-07-2007, 11:57 PM
1st Gear

ORIGINAL: Palindariâ„¢
I'd love to see a national boycott on Hilton Hotels until she serves out her complete sentence.
I do agree with you. I threw away my Hilton card, let the points rot and have not stayed in any of the Hilton chains in over 3 years.

It is a little worrisome when we comes a society to have "idol" such as Paris... Worse is, this whole thing is not going to do anything negative to her ... 'career' if you can call it that. The lesson to be learned here is that with enough money and enough notoriety, you can get out.

On a more positive side about Paris, and if you pardon my French, she does svck a mean d!ck...

ORIGINAL: KSpark
The only real ***holes are Hollywood celebrities who have egos bigger than their homes.
I could not agree more…
Zapping through I came across Jerry Seinfeld’s acceptance speech at some Comedian award. I have a link below but here is a transcript of what is relevant to this point. We give some people way too much money (which I really do not have an issue with, we all want to make money and if people would pay us billions to act like stupid brats on TV, we would all think twice about it and maybe not at all….) but more importantly we give them WAY too much credit and recognition. This is not rocket science and they are not worth more anyone else.
"I don’t know why we’re so fascinated with actors in this culture. They haven’t had a thought in their stupid bed-head-hairdo mini-brains. ‘We must honor this man.’ Why? ‘He pretended to be Bob Johnson! He’s a GENIUS, I tell you! It’s GENIUS what he’s doing.’ Playing dress up and pretend is not genius, ladies and gentlemen. It’s not genius. ‘Roll the cameras, put on these clothes, stand there, ready? SAY WHAT WE TOLD YOU TO SAY!!! FANTASTIC!!! He did it. Give this man a new golden trophy, he’s a Goddamn genius.’
www.youtube.com/v/o_OqvUbBNA4

Signed

This is my opinion and if you have a problem with it – tough.

Old 06-08-2007, 04:32 AM
4th Gear

Society in general is to blame here. We're the ones who put these individuals on pedestals and hypocritically bend the rules or turn a blind eye to accommodate their bullsh!t. I mean c'mon, heres a rich brat with absolutely no fvcking talent nor intelligence, except giving BJs, yet we feigningly read all this celebrity gossip magazines, feature her on talk shows and discuss her fashion trends like she fvcking came up with a cure for the ebola virus or something. Granted there are many celebritries who are making great contributions but for the most part celebrities are regular people like the rest of us, most of them idiots in the first place. Theres no reason why the rules shouldn't apply to them.

Old 06-08-2007, 06:58 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: olivier
www.youtube.com/v/o_OqvUbBNA4
So true in a lot of aspects.

Quick Reply: Filthy Rich People can bite my hairy white...