Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Feck'n hate theives

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2006, 05:14 PM
4th Gear
Default RE: ****'n hate theives

I am getting real sick of this situation now! [:@]

The past couple nights I've been out on my deck and hear stuff going on. Thursday I heard movement on the other side of my fence and my dog was going crazy in that spot. Then about 30min later someone hit one of the buildings with there hand or something, so I went in and got my gun and walked the property. (lucky for them I did'n find them)

Now, last night my bud drops me off about 2am and decides to look out back while i take the dog out. Well he yells for me cause he seen someone in a black hoody run across the field and jump the fence. This sh#ts got to stop cause im not staying up all night trying to catch them. [sm=icon_beat.gif]

Old 07-29-2006, 05:58 PM

Wowers. I'd be just as pissed as you... Just go to the extreme. Dig a 5-6 foot hole and just put some 1-2 feet spikes n the bottom. Cover it with some branches and leaves and sit in the shadows with a beer and a smile on your face. Couple tiger traps around the property could make things very interesting on your part lol. Just get some friends around the property with some guns... or paintball guns and just rail anything that makes a sound or a move... or you can always rent some Dobermans for a week and just let them loose every night. Just some thoughts.

Old 07-29-2006, 07:04 PM
4th Gear

lol, my friend told me to get 1,000 razors and put them in the top of the fence. We have various weapons here its just having the right 1 at the right time. (.40 Ruger, hunting pelet rifles & pistols, pipes of all sorts, and my pitbull) I just got back from Menards, I got a wireless motion-activated alarm.

Old 07-29-2006, 07:34 PM
5th Gear

razor wire on the fence might be a cheap effective solution

Old 07-29-2006, 08:13 PM
2nd Gear

not trying to stereotype, but i had a truck broken into by some 14 thru 17 yr olds (i know the ages because they were caught cause the dumb ***** broke windows out of 6 or 7 cars in the parking lot at one time!). all came from wealthy families that were upstanding in the community, but the kids got bored and it was spring.

tips i can offer: if your fence is chain link steel, drive a copper rod in the dirt and connect to fence to ground it and hook up a couple of car batteries when ever you leave the house. if you got a shotgun use rock salt, not deadly, but damn can that make people yelp! and finally, if you have no children around i highly suggest hanging fish hooks at eye level, don't worry if they aren't rusty because that will only take a few weeks and then they don't show too well in the dark. good huntin'!

Old 07-30-2006, 04:29 PM

Do you want the loss of other's lives on your conscience? If not, here's your solution.

Old 07-30-2006, 04:43 PM
4th Gear

unfortunatly i know who it is, a 22yr. drug addict. Used to be friends but after his problem got so bad i distanced myself. He has called recently (after the car break in) most likely looking to hear about his work. Dont have the proof but his bro is in jail for stealing from one of my centers and is upset that my bud is one of the guys to put him there. Also my bud had 12 bottles of booze in his trunk that belonged to the guy in jail. The fence is wood but i LOVE that idea about the hooks, I forgot all about that trap. I am going to the store today to get a few. (hundred)
ORIGINAL: Cheese Eater

not trying to stereotype, but i had a truck broken into by some 14 thru 17 yr olds (i know the ages because they were caught cause the dumb ***** broke windows out of 6 or 7 cars in the parking lot at one time!). all came from wealthy families that were upstanding in the community, but the kids got bored and it was spring.

tips i can offer: if your fence is chain link steel, drive a copper rod in the dirt and connect to fence to ground it and hook up a couple of car batteries when ever you leave the house. if you got a shotgun use rock salt, not deadly, but damn can that make people yelp! and finally, if you have no children around i highly suggest hanging fish hooks at eye level, don't worry if they aren't rusty because that will only take a few weeks and then they don't show too well in the dark. good huntin'!

Old 07-30-2006, 04:44 PM
4th Gear

Those things are cool.
ORIGINAL: kovachian

Do you want the loss of other's lives on your conscience? If not, here's your solution.

Old 07-30-2006, 05:15 PM

Ya know what I just realized; that place will only sell to police departments. No biggie, they can be sourced from other places I would think.