Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Feck'n hate theives

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006 | 03:57 PM
|
4th Gear
Default ****'n hate theives

Sorry just a rant,

Ok here is my situation I manage 3 storeage centers and live at one (perk of the job). Lately someone has been break'n into units and other things at one of the centers. I have a strong idea who it is cause one of the guys are in jail for grand theft at one of my centers. Well Monday night someone damaged a car (bad) being stored at the center where i live. This has got me really pissed cause it was parked 60-70ft. from my house and i did'nt hear it, and it happens to be my friend/summer co-worker's car. Last night after work my friend and i were talking on my deck getting ready to leave for are Tuesday company diner that we do every week, when I noticed what looked like a black shirt or something on his trunk. We walk over to it and noticed that the trunk was pryed up, back door handle was broken off, and back seat was pryed in. (they were trying to get to the booze in the trunk) So that ruined the night since we had to file a report and my bud was just depressed as all hell.

Old 07-26-2006 | 04:07 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: ****'n hate theives

people are retards.

Old 07-26-2006 | 05:07 PM
2nd Gear

why not try a little sting/set up to get them.

Old 07-26-2006 | 05:17 PM
1st Gear

do you have cameras ?

Old 07-26-2006 | 05:25 PM
|
4th Gear

Oh yea that's already in the works. In the mean time I think we are going to have my friend stay campout with gun at the center that keeps getting robbed. The car thing was directed personally against my friend they wont come back for that.
ORIGINAL: beefski

why not try a little sting/set up to get them.

Old 07-26-2006 | 05:27 PM
|
4th Gear

Yea but where the car was there is none. The other site has them but they are not working because the office is being built and the persons know this.
ORIGINAL: Chingy

do you have cameras ?

Old 07-27-2006 | 05:06 AM

f*cking azzholez . Catch them and beat them down with bats. Dont shoot them lol . Just watch out cause the law will bite you in the azz. They just put a guy in prison for 20 years to life cause he saw a black guy trying to break into his car and he batted his face and I think he might have killed him. But he was just protecting his car/house . I dont understand it man , they actually turned it around on the guy and said it was a racial beating. Dumb law is corrupted.

Old 07-27-2006 | 05:11 AM
2nd Gear

... i want to punch something just after reading that. It sucks if it's once but numourous times, pisses the hell outta me even.

Old 07-27-2006 | 05:46 AM

It's the worst feeling in the world when you realize some dumb a** has stolen or broken whats yours. The worst thing thats happen to me is having a deck (cd player) ripped out of my car. I was so pissed! And thats nothing compared to what others have gone through.

Old 07-27-2006 | 07:18 AM
2nd Gear

i had my work truck broken into and someone stole like 800 bucks in tools while i was on vacation.

Quick Reply: Feck'n hate theives