Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

feckin left lane drivers....

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Default feckin left lane drivers....

I swear to god the drivers in Wisconsin are getting worse.

I've got a list of "offenses" I can't stand

left lane squaters regardless of speed....the left lane is for passing ONLY

no directional using motherfeckers....damb dirty cackseckinmotherfecker...HATE this one

I'll add later...I'm getting to angry[:@]

Old 06-29-2006, 05:23 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: feckin left lane drivers....

easy sp4nk3r dont blow a gasket. we all hate those drivers. every city has them.
when i drive my chevy some times i think i am driving the invisable car because other drivers do stuff as if i wasn't even there.

i drive in and around nyc so you get used to people driving with their heads up their **** on the phone..

Old 06-29-2006, 05:33 PM
Site Moderator

i knwo what you mean..i have to say though.. iowa is worse than both minnesota and wisconsin. Its like no one has anywhere to be.. ive never seen so much driving 5-10 under the speed limit... boggles my mind.

Old 06-29-2006, 06:41 PM
1st Gear

DONT EVEN GET MY STARTED ON THIS ONE IM AND X- TRUCK DRIVER OF 9 YEARS AND THE DUMB*** DRIVERS EITHER IN 4 WHEELS OR 18 PUTS ME ON THE EDGE EVERYTIME I GO TO WORK

Old 06-29-2006, 07:38 PM
4th Gear

Oh man don't get me started with the NYC cab drivers. Those non english speaking a$$holes make it their business to cut you off at the last minute[:@] Then there are the rich b!itches in their cayennes and navigators crawling in the fast lane talking on the cellphone swurving all over the place while drinking there starbucks lattes[:@][:@][:@]

Old 06-29-2006, 07:44 PM

when i was over in europe, i loved that the left was only for passing. It was great, and EVERYONE speeds. The speed limit was 90 and we were driving with traffic at about 140.

Over here i hate all drivers they all suck. I mean come on, they are just all horrible.

Old 06-29-2006, 09:34 PM
1st Gear

80% of men consider themselves "above average" drivers. Do the math - either alot of people are deluded, or a few are really pulling down the average :-)

I gave up ranting about drivers - afters years of doing it the dumb ***** never got any better anyways.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:20 AM

ORIGINAL: VitaminB6

80% of men consider themselves "above average" drivers. Do the math - either alot of people are deluded, or a few are really pulling down the average :-)

I gave up ranting about drivers - afters years of doing it the dumb ***** never got any better anyways.
when i register for my skip barber 3 day racing school, they had a special for grads and they sent me a book called "Go Faster, The Art of Race driving." At the end of one of the chapters it was talking about practicing and not to do it on public roads and what not, but it also mention about how most male drivers think they are above average drivers. And that its one of the reasons u should not attempt things on public roads, b/c there are a bunch of dumbasses trying to do so also without the know how to do it.

Whats surpirsing is they never pitch that u should go to SBRS, they just tell u what u need to know so u could practice at a track.

Old 06-30-2006, 12:37 AM
Lvl-65 Sorceress: 9,571-HP/7,796-EP

it's like that in michigan too. (atleast the times i've traveled there) slow to the left, right to pass. so annoying.

Old 06-30-2006, 01:09 PM
18T
4th Gear

yeah its really homo in ILLINOIS. left lane is just a regular lane. people dont give a ****.

I especially love the ******* taht merge at 55 in the left lane to stay there in a ******* 100 years old honda or nissan/old chevys when im going at 85. Or the Minivans that just go ******* psycho and you see a soccer mom or dad driving it like youd drive your Stage 3 s4.

the left lane is one of the reasons why i miss europe.

and yes i think wisocnsin drivers are idiots also. ive had the opportunity to drive up and down many times becuse of a gf that i had going to kenosha for college years back.

[:@][:@][:@][:@][:@][:@]

Quick Reply: feckin left lane drivers....