Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fbi

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 12:23 PM
4th Gear

Originally Posted by Jeff
after the meeting i was driving home and my gf called me. her tire blew out on the road and she freaked out. luckily it was only 30 min out of my way to go save her. she texted me her location and i drove to change her tire. when i get there i find out she is parked in an O'rileys auto parts store WTF. she was too shy to ask a mechanic to help her change her tire. so in my nicest suit i change her tire. i didnt want to get my white shirt dirty so i took it off. yes im chaning a tire without a shirt on in 40 deg with the wind blowing because my gf couldnt ask a mechanic for help. after im finished i hurry back to school because im late for a group meeting and my gf drives to sears for a new tire. on my way home im driving faster then i should be and i blow an IC pipe off. the clamp that holds it on was no where to be found. so im an hour from school and waiting for a tow truck to bring my car home so i can put a $1 clamp on. luckily for me i broke down at hooters, i drank and staired at **** for over an hour tell my gf could pick my *** up and take me home. missed my group meeting, didnt write my paper, woke up today at 5 to finish paper, its 10 am and my day is already ****. only 7 more hours of class fml
/rant
Sounds like your already getting some experience