Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Favorite movie quotes

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 08:39 PM
1st Gear
Default RE: Favorite movie quotes

"Before we start giving each other blow jobs, let's get rid of the body!" Harvey Keitel - Pulp Fiction

Old 04-10-2007, 10:32 PM
2nd Gear
Default RE: Favorite movie quotes

Barry Badrinath: I was in Thailand, playing Ping-Pong in Ding Dang. I was in a real high-stakes game in some opium den. Turned out the guys I was playing aren't the kind of guys who like to lose. After I beat them... they beat me. Worked me over pretty good. And this is hard to say... but they held me down... and they shoved a ping pong paddle up my ***. It's never been the same. I'm damaged goods.
Steve "Fink" Finklestein: Gosh, Barry, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I would do if somebody shoved a paddle handle up my ***.
Barry Badrinath: Wasn't the handle. I've been shitting pancakes ever since.
-BEERFEST

Carl Spackler:
What an incredible Cinderella story! This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack...at Augusta. He's at his final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2 Iron I think. [Swings, pulverizes a flower] Oh, he got all of that. The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved crowd is going wild... [pauses] for this young Cinderella who's come out of nowhere. He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5 iron it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing... [Swings, pulverizes another flower] That's- Oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8 iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters Championship. [Swings, pulverizes yet another flower] It looks like a mirac- It's in the hole! It's in the hole!
-CADDYSHACK