Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

fast and the furious

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 04:35 AM
1st Gear
Default RE: fast and the furious

If you want to have a good laugh at ricers expense, go watch Cars. Leave this FnF crap for the preteens.

Old 06-17-2006, 04:55 AM
4th Gear

can we sign up for a "Dont go see fast and the furious movie"

Seriosuly guys.... waste of money. Instead u can take that 5 bucks and put it towards a beer or slice off pizza

Old 06-17-2006, 04:57 AM
4th Gear

AHAHA.. weld on the intake....

How about....

"It's got a NOS fogger system,Dirfect Fuel managment system, stand alone ECU. Not a bad way to spend 10 grand"

AAHHAHAHAHHA

ORIGINAL: bentframe

ORIGINAL: StepUpProductions

you thought you had me? you never had me... you never had your car... ganny shiftin, not double clutchin like you should... your lucky you didnt blow the welds on the intake!
BEST....LINE.....EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Old 06-17-2006, 04:59 AM
3rd Gear

i dont know where u live but its 950 a ticket were i am from.. bring your bitch and your already 20 bucks in.. she better be blowing me in that theater if the movie sucks.. and im sure that movie is going to blow..

Old 06-17-2006, 05:00 AM
5th Gear

ORIGINAL: Dj Spiel

"It's got a NOS fogger system,Dirfect Fuel managment system, stand alone ECU. Not a bad way to spend 10 grand"

AAHHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA...OK this one is a close second!

Old 06-17-2006, 07:35 AM
2nd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

dont you people realize your part of the problem if you go and see this movie in the theatre, the directors are going to be like wow so many people saw it, not realizing that half of the people going to see it, just wanted to see it to make fun of it.. so hell maybe they will get the dumb idea of making a fourth one.. ohh god i hope not..

I would see Nacho Libre before i saw Tokyo Drift

LOL their just saying their going to see the movie "for the hell of it" so they don't look like a ricer lover on an Audi forum. You know they've been waiting for this movie to come out for months.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:33 PM
2nd Gear

I still havn't dragged my @ss to go and see X-Men 3 yet, so consider yourselve's lucky

Old 06-17-2006, 03:47 PM
Administrator

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time" (And i dont see this movie in that near future)

Old 06-17-2006, 03:55 PM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

"I live my life a quarter mile at a time" (And i dont see this movie in that near future)

LOL. I was just about to quote that. What a terrible line.

Old 06-17-2006, 04:06 PM
2nd Gear

i only saw it becasue my buddy said that he wanted to see it, i'd figure i could tag along just to see what all the fuss is about.

and i defantly could have waited till video, if not waited forever.

outside there was a company called just drift, some of you guys might have heard of it, they were permoting safe drifting on the track, not on the streets.

i spent a good 3 hours talkin to those guys shootin the ****. i think i could have not spent the 8.50 on the ticket and just chilled out there the whole time.

for all of you guys who haven't seen it, the "army brat" races a viper in his old school charger or w.e that had a very big block in it, they totaled both cars in the end...

he then goes on to challenge "D.K." or the Drift King of Tokyo and totales another reeeely nice s15 Silvia only hours after he arrived in the country.

the only funny part was that there were these two old fisherman guys chillin on the dock where these guys supposidly learn to drift, one of the fishermen was the actual drift king, who founded D1 back in japan. That was pretty funny and he was baggin on the americano tryin to drift his evo converted to rwd... god...

then vin deisel makes an appearance at the very end and races the new drift king, the americano kid, vid deisel is in some sort of badass muscle car with another very big block, and the kid is in some crazy car that he got out of nowere.

oh yea, and not to mention the mustang with the skyline motor in it...

Quick Reply: fast and the furious