Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic. Almost anything goes.

Fake IDs online

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2006, 07:52 PM
Senior Administrator
Default RE: Fake IDs online

ORIGINAL: 18T

ORIGINAL: Redgoat

probably the dumbest idea ever...

it would look something like this on your fake if you made it yourself

"teh gr8te sate uv albama"
lmao
shudn't that be Teh gr8 st8 uv AllyBammy? Not tryN 2 B picky, but, if yer gonna spelit, spelit rite

Old 05-28-2006, 08:18 PM
Administrator

touche salesman.. touche

Old 05-28-2006, 10:32 PM
4th Gear

I only had another guy's id that just looked like me before, so it was better than a fake. Until I went to a bar and the guy at the door knew the guy on my id. That was the end of that. I can't say that that put much a dent in my drinking at the time though.

Old 05-28-2006, 11:36 PM

like apg said, its not so much about going to the bar... for me its more about gettin a few 30 racks to bring back and have a party with the boys... less risk involved, and then sleeping there of course... driving drunk is stupid as ****

Old 05-28-2006, 11:57 PM
2nd Gear

If I were a liquor store/bar owner, I would make a wall of shame for fake IDs. A little board behind the counter where people can see it, plus maybe a polaroid. If they refused to submit to that, I would happily call the cops and let them take a free ride in a police car.

2nd offense (you'd have to be stupid to try and use a fake ID at the same place more than once after you've already been caught) gets you a free ride in a cop car too.

I had my ID scanned once buying tobacco. I couldn't find my ID in my wallet. The guy was nice and asked me my birthdate and I said 2006, then he said, "No, the date you were born" and I said, "1989, no wait, '88" because I wasn't thinking and had been tired from working 12 hours. I went to my car and grabbed my ID and he scanned it, but looked pissed that it came out correct.

It's actually not hard to make a card scanner/writer. There is an old issue of "2600 - The Hacker Quarterly" that had a write up on it, plus how to turn a text file into the correct format. You could take the strip out of an old credit card or even an expired ID, wipe it clean and re-write the correct data. I was thinking about making a fake ID a while ago so that I could get into 18+ airsoft games. They said they were going to check IDs at the door, but I just told the guy I lost my wallet a week ago and haven't gotten my new license from the DMV yet. He said, "Whatever, have fun"

You could also always get a friend that will buy for you (I have a friend at work that is 22 that said if I ever need beer or anything like that, call him up, I just have to pick him up at his house and drive him to the liquor store.)

Old 05-29-2006, 01:05 AM
2nd Gear

I don't drink either, except for maybe a shot of whiskey with my dad every once in a while on a cold night.

Old 05-29-2006, 01:11 AM

congrats on not drinking under age. I however find no problem in letting 18 yr olds drink (thats right ppl my b-day was yesterday so im now 18). I dont agree with binge drinking howvere i respect the person's right to do it. I however dont binge and usually dont drink. If i do im either at my house and stay there or sleep at a friends or at the party if i had to drive there. I always have a DD (in many cases i am it). I am responsible when i do so. BUt i do know that many are not when drinking and i hate it. I can only be held accountable for my actions.

I find the biggest thing is im going to europe this summer to UK and then Italy and i will be able to drink in both countries. IN fact in almost every country other than teh US and Canada (i believe is 19).

ON a side note i went and bought cigars for tomorrow since i had to buy something that u have to be 18 to buy. And what happen the guy didnt card me. He didnt care. He was very nice and i think could tell that i was not nervous and was allowed to be there. Especially since i was asking him what he would receomend for golfing tomorrow knowing that it will be my first cigar.

Old 05-29-2006, 02:24 AM
3rd Gear

ORIGINAL: apg96

congrats on not drinking under age. I however find no problem in letting 18 yr olds drink (thats right ppl my b-day was yesterday so im now 18). I dont agree with binge drinking howvere i respect the person's right to do it. I however dont binge and usually dont drink. If i do im either at my house and stay there or sleep at a friends or at the party if i had to drive there. I always have a DD (in many cases i am it). I am responsible when i do so. BUt i do know that many are not when drinking and i hate it. I can only be held accountable for my actions.

I find the biggest thing is im going to europe this summer to UK and then Italy and i will be able to drink in both countries. IN fact in almost every country other than teh US and Canada (i believe is 19).

ON a side note i went and bought cigars for tomorrow since i had to buy something that u have to be 18 to buy. And what happen the guy didnt card me. He didnt care. He was very nice and i think could tell that i was not nervous and was allowed to be there. Especially since i was asking him what he would receomend for golfing tomorrow knowing that it will be my first cigar.

LOL. They never card you when your of age. That's how it always is. When you can't wait to turn 21 and then you do and go to the bar and are never carded again. It's hilarious.

Old 05-29-2006, 05:48 AM

well around 20 i will start to just go and buy whatever, i mean how much older could i possibly look in a year? If u dress well, and look professional most of the time the dont. I also think it has alot to do with body lanuage. Walk up ask questions and whatever. Is this a good vodka for martini's? or im looking for a nice wine for my GF's parents could u recomend me one? Will help alot. BUt what surprised me is how young i look and they still didnt. And a kid even younger was in there. smelling all the cigars, telling us what he likes. What he smoked last night that he needed to get another of and he was fine.

Old 05-29-2006, 06:00 AM

I agree, its all about how you present yourself. Its true for everything, but this is a situation where you can make somethin happen by playin your part right.

Quick Reply: Fake IDs online